John Webb's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"No.  It will not be available to all.  You will have to be associated with one of th…"

John Webb replied Feb 21, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I agree. The Federal government should stop spending money it doesn’t have. However,…"

John Webb replied Feb 20, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"There are several million Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac forclosures out there.  Why no…"

John Webb replied Feb 9, 2012 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Why not increase participation by involving ICC, AEE and LEED professionals and othe…"

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"I received this in an e-mail and I'm sure most of you did too. "The U.S. Department…"

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Yes, there are a lot of different certifications.  Do you have your RESNET spa certi…"

John Webb replied Feb 9, 2012 to Resnet and NATE and BPI

13 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by John Webb

"For the first time, the US has a national green building code.  The International Gr…"

John Webb replied Nov 16, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Does anyone have any recent information on SCORE?  Repeated inquiries have gone unan…"

John Webb replied Oct 24, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Again, thank you for your comments.  The DOE isn't responding to any inquiries about…"

John Webb replied Aug 17, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Evan,   Thank you for your response. It’s not my intention to be a wet-blanket but i…"

John Webb replied Jul 20, 2011 to DOE Home Energy SCORE

83 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconGina M., Brian J. Mulhern, James Tucker and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
42 minutes ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
46 minutes ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
52 minutes ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
1 hour ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
3 hours ago
daniel manriquez replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Here's a contractor perspective on incentives. Not that I agree with all of it, but its a good…"
3 hours ago
Rick Wertheim joined Kyle Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wrightsoft - Manual J / Manual D

If you use Wrightsoft to calculate loads or design ducts, you likely have questions.  Get answers…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service