Allison A. Bailes III's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Bud, I admire your determination and your thoroughness, but by continuing to focus o…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Apr 24, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I hate to keep being the bearer of bad news, but the barometric pressure is irreleva…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Apr 22, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I finally wrote up why thermostat setbacks work. If you're interested, check it out…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Feb 17, 2012 to Learning Thermostat

33 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Thanks for the info, Don. I built a house and installed a Vermont Castings Dutch Wes…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Feb 13, 2011 to Sealed Combustion Wood burning stove?

11 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

"Well, you know what they say, Stan - There are two kinds of people: those who divide…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Dec 5, 2010 to ENERGY STAR Version 3 white paper

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Allison A. Bailes III

"An interior vapor barrier (< 0.1 perm) should be used only in conjunction with so…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Nov 19, 2010 to Basement weatherization and interior moisture management.

16 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Corey Johnson

"I'd like to believe it's impossible, too, JC, but Scott Suddreth is one person in th…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Nov 11, 2010 to ENERGY STAR Version 3

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kyle Brown

"You're absolutely right, JC. HVAC is the hardest part to get right in programs like…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Nov 11, 2010 to ENERGY STAR Version 3

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Kyle Brown

"The Banner Center is actually a bunch of different centers, each focused on somethin…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Nov 7, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

"I love it! The Banner Center in Florida (http://bannercenterforenergy.com/banner_cen…"

Allison A. Bailes III replied Nov 7, 2010 to Training in the Field - Mobile Training Labs for Building Sciences

9 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Graeme Nix

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
4 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
5 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
5 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
7 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
7 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
8 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
8 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
8 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
8 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
8 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
9 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service