Ed Ballard's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Brad,I had given my opionion on this in another discussion. You had originilly asked…"

Ed Ballard replied Aug 13, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Brad, Foamo's Handi Flow pour in place product is not intended to be used in vertica…"

Ed Ballard replied Jul 29, 2011 to Slow cure foam injected behind fiberglass in walls?

23 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Sullivan

"Sean, The contact info for Aeroseal is as follows. Aeroseal,LLC 6838 Ellicott Dr. Ea…"

Ed Ballard replied Jul 26, 2011 to Effectively pricing duct sealing

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"Sean, Thanks for the reply. You can request a sample from Tenmat. I sent for one las…"

Ed Ballard replied Jul 25, 2011 to Tenmat Recessed Light covers

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

"Eliot-----------thanks for the reply. When you say the labor and insurance were left…"

Ed Ballard replied Jul 12, 2011 to Aeroseal duct Sealant

10 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"Dave, Thanks for the info on the past discussion on this product. I should have sear…"

Ed Ballard replied Jun 23, 2011 to Aeroseal duct Sealant

10 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Luis Hernandez

"My experience w/ injected foam is even if it is installed well and fills all cavitie…"

Ed Ballard replied Jun 7, 2011 to Rebate programs for injection foam? Not sure.

17 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Erin Buchanan

"You might be an energy professional if all you see when you watch T.V. and movies ar…"

Ed Ballard replied Jun 6, 2011 to You might be an Energy Auditor if....

19 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Timothy DeLuca

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

John Kaye posted a blog post

FREE Home Efficiency & Safety Assessments in the Los Angeles County area.

Since last June I have been qualifying homeowners in the Los Angeles County for the Home Upgrade…See More
1 hour ago
Eric Kjelshus replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Those 240 Volt aquastats shut off and then on kinda quick back on.  The older the tank the…"
5 hours ago
Profile IconMike Norvell Sr and Jen Loomis joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Rod Fox's discussion Does calcification affect electric water heater aquastat temperature sensor performance?
"Well I'd love to tell you folks I found an answer, but I did not... I went to my…"
14 hours ago
Rod Fox replied to Kevin Eigel's discussion What is the best energy auditing software?
"I've been trying to answer this question for many years and have not yet found an answer.…"
14 hours ago
Jerry Lawrence posted events
14 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Theresa L Gilbride's blog post Find out who's building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero
"Thank you for sharing! "
16 hours ago
Jan Green commented on Theresa L Gilbride's blog post Find out who's building some of the best-performing homes in the country today with DOE’s Tour of Zero
"We have one builder in Arizona on the DOE list.  Good information for a blog!"
16 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service