Ed Ballard's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I may be mis-reading into the above comments, but it sounds like some of the comment…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 13, 2012 to Wooden Plugs For 2" Insulation Holes

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob-------In my area your comment could not be further from what I see everyday. 80%…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 7, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I've got to agree with Pat. I'm in Cent./Southern Ohio and older homes almost all ha…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 6, 2012 to Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Randy-----------I'll bite----It appears this is an older home from the siding. The c…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 4, 2012 to Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"As Bud says----------how about it Diane"

Ed Ballard replied Mar 21, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"David-------------My concern is that Phil has been erased from this site for his opi…"

Ed Ballard replied Mar 20, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Bob---------------This sounds like a multiple choice test where # 5 ( all of the abo…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 15, 2012 to Favorite way to seal electrical boxes/outlets?

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Tad Duby

"What the hell is that????????? Great web site***********I'm signing up"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 10, 2012 to Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

6 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"Timothy---------I agree with you and Bruce. the adhesive will fail. We have done sim…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 4, 2012 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

5 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Hal Skinner

"Chris-----DIY may have some challenges. You will need to find a blower that has air…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 3, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
13 hours ago
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
15 hours ago
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
yesterday
HomeWiz posted photos
yesterday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
yesterday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
yesterday
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service