Ed Ballard's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I may be mis-reading into the above comments, but it sounds like some of the comment…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 13, 2012 to Wooden Plugs For 2" Insulation Holes

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Bob-------In my area your comment could not be further from what I see everyday. 80%…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 7, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

"I've got to agree with Pat. I'm in Cent./Southern Ohio and older homes almost all ha…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 6, 2012 to Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Randy-----------I'll bite----It appears this is an older home from the siding. The c…"

Ed Ballard replied Apr 4, 2012 to Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"As Bud says----------how about it Diane"

Ed Ballard replied Mar 21, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"David-------------My concern is that Phil has been erased from this site for his opi…"

Ed Ballard replied Mar 20, 2012 to Looking for PHIL JEFFERS

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by David Meiland

"Bob---------------This sounds like a multiple choice test where # 5 ( all of the abo…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 15, 2012 to Favorite way to seal electrical boxes/outlets?

5 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Tad Duby

"What the hell is that????????? Great web site***********I'm signing up"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 10, 2012 to Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

6 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Anthony Hyde

"Timothy---------I agree with you and Bruce. the adhesive will fail. We have done sim…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 4, 2012 to Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Ed Ballard

"Chris-----DIY may have some challenges. You will need to find a blower that has air…"

Ed Ballard replied Jan 3, 2012 to Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tom White posted videos
6 minutes ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
28 minutes ago
Sharon Block posted events
40 minutes ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, I understand your predicament, as I also have a house in Berkeley that I wanted to…"
42 minutes ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Graham for that. It was also my belief that the cost difference between remodeling and doing…"
2 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Jim! I'll be sure to check that out."
2 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal, My wife and I are doing something similar to our house in Walnut Creek (1951, 1,200 sf)…"
2 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Linda Wigington commented on David Eggleton's group 1000 Home Challenge
"Great discussion in the general forum. Consider chiming…"
3 hours ago
Tom White shared their video on Twitter
3 hours ago
Nancy Bakeman posted events
4 hours ago
Graham Irwin replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"I've been involved with a number of Passive House retrofits in California, including the first…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service