Kari Sauder's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I stopped using Firefox -- too many glitches"

Kari Sauder replied Aug 27 to What happened to Home Energy Pro's website?

11 Aug 28
Reply by Walter Ahlgrim

"Hi Roman -- this may sound too simple but this test answered some questions for me a…"

Kari Sauder replied Oct 7, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"This is the system we have (we live in PA).  For the last 12 - 13 years.  It has giv…"

Kari Sauder replied Apr 20, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"How are your gutters and downspouts and extensions functioning? and is the land stil…"

Kari Sauder replied Apr 16, 2013 to Looking for a cure for a warping hardwood floor not caused by a leak

17 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Ed Minch

"thanks to all -- I did find what I was looking for on the Pemko site the second look…"

Kari Sauder replied Feb 27, 2013 to installing automatic door sweeps

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Colin Choney

"I'm in PA --I forgot about that -- should have remembered about climate differences…"

Kari Sauder replied Feb 12, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"while we're discussing gross water infiltration...I took another look at the house p…"

Kari Sauder replied Feb 12, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"---while you're checking on the pool -- how about leaks (or excessive splashing)  in…"

Kari Sauder replied Feb 11, 2013 to condensation in attic

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"I agree on the soffit baffles -- my 1990's ranch has blown FG installed in the attic…"

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

"I'm reading this discussion with interest and agree that it could be more than one w…"

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
7 minutes ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
2 hours ago
daniel manriquez replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Here's a contractor perspective on incentives. Not that I agree with all of it, but its a good…"
2 hours ago
Rick Wertheim joined Kyle Brown's group
Thumbnail

Wrightsoft - Manual J / Manual D

If you use Wrightsoft to calculate loads or design ducts, you likely have questions.  Get answers…See More
4 hours ago
Rick Wertheim joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
4 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a video

How Dr. Energy Saver Helped Me Grow My Home Services Business | Dealer Testimonials

http://www.drenergysaverdealerships.com | 1-877-479-3637 Real Dr. Energy Saver dealers explain how the proven marketing, sales and training programs allowed ...
5 hours ago
Casey Gesell commented on Tom White's video
Thumbnail

Ducts in an Attic

"Hi Tom, Thank you for sharing our Dr. Energy Saver video!"
5 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

EEBA 2014 Conference Presentations

EEBA has posted many of the presentations from their conference in St. Louis last week. Check them…See More
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service