Dave Conna's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Curt, Ted, Robert:I've been following your threads and feel compelled to weigh in ag…"

Dave Conna replied Nov 7, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Hey Curt and Robert: Let's not go overboard here. Curt: garage door openers are rel…"

Dave Conna replied Oct 30, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"We have to work on society's values changing if we are going to avoid careening into…"

Dave Conna replied Oct 29, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Yes, I sell EE the same way - I know my clients will buy into the idea if their ligh…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"So we do agree: as far as I am concerned your comments are accurate and objective an…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I agree with you, Robert. But shaming people - even when it is probably deserved -…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I guess they don't call those garage door openers "Phantoms" for nothing ;)"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Thanks for the heads up on the garage door opener phantom load, Curt - I never thoug…"

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Good to know, Dennis.   But it still begs the questions I asked about the lumen outp…"

Dave Conna replied Mar 25, 2011 to Lighting audits as a subset of the energy audits.

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

"Dennis:   I have to wonder if you are "limit[ing] your endorsements" because you are…"

Dave Conna replied Mar 25, 2011 to Lighting audits as a subset of the energy audits.

18 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Conna

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"Found an article that might help …"
42 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"Hi Tony, what/where is your climate?  Also, how is the rest of the wall constructed? Adding…"
1 hour ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Tony Rigdon's discussion Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?
"contact the local AHJ for sure - but for "fire" reasons it should be on the outside…"
3 hours ago
Tony Rigdon posted a discussion

Placement of 5/8" firewall, over or under foam board insulation?

I'm adding onto my personal residence and since the house is within five feet of the property line,…See More
4 hours ago
Hal Skinner replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Rooftop A/C units and exposed ductwork in the group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hi Tom.   As far as media advertising goes for the good RCCs, it really doesnt work well at…"
6 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Mini-Split Heat Pumps are Quirky, Especially their Capacity
"Quick question Chris - the set & forget (for temperature setbacks) is that with any or just…"
8 hours ago
Martin Smith joined Hal Skinner's group
Thumbnail

The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)

A group where energy professionals can learn about all the different energy saving aspects of…See More
10 hours ago
Anthony Cox added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

PROJECT MANAGER/BUILDING SCIENCE TRAINER Community Housing Partners Christiansburg, VA

We are hiring and below is link to apply for the position we have available at Community Housing…See More
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service