peter chang's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, this is proving very fruitful. I have a lot to learn but this will get me st…"

peter chang replied Jun 16, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

"Yes, circuit level monitoring would be great but even monitoring feeds on a given pa…"

peter chang replied Jun 10, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"It is my contention in most of these cases that there is nothing out of the ordinary…"

peter chang replied Jun 8, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"Wow, sorry, got busy for a couple of days there.  I was looking for something that t…"

peter chang replied Jun 8, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013

"     Yes, that definitely does not include the trim but those vary very widely.  Bas…"

peter chang replied May 31, 2013 to Boxing and Insulating Around Non-ICAT Cans

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by peter chang

"It will definitely benefit you client to install the IC cans, but the price you are…"

peter chang replied May 30, 2013 to Boxing and Insulating Around Non-ICAT Cans

9 May 31, 2013
Reply by peter chang

"I must admit, that client really means well. She is very nice and trying to educate…"

peter chang replied Nov 7, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Ok, I don't have time to read this whole thread, but let me just ask, do you really…"

peter chang replied Nov 6, 2012 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Locating pet doors on a relatively sheltered wall of the house could help. I've been…"

peter chang replied Nov 6, 2012 to Doggy Doors...What to do?

14 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Human error would not consistently benefit the perpetrator. That would be called som…"

peter chang replied Jul 25, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Tyler Grubbs posted an event

Join a Demonstration of the Oak Ridge National Lab Buildings Tech Crowdsourcing Community at Online

April 9, 2015 from 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Oak Ridge National Laboratory will host a live webinar-"Getting the Most Benefit from Participating…See More
13 minutes ago
randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"you are correct. we won't know how these new products perform long term. I hope I get the ok…"
yesterday
randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"good info Sean thanks for the heads-up on calling it a sip. code approved hot roof system sounds…"
Saturday
Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
Friday
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
Friday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
Friday
randy tolowski posted discussions
Friday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service