peter chang's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Ha ha, that's really funny, you've installed a radiant heating system controlled by…"

peter chang replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Is electricity really the least efficient way to make hot water? I often hear people…"

peter chang replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"If it is of any interest, I haven't really looked at the energy bill aspect of it, b…"

peter chang replied Dec 10, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"This interests me. So a purchased unit of energy in NG is approximately 3.5 times mo…"

peter chang replied Dec 10, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest vol…"

peter chang replied Nov 22, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

73 Jan 8
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Good plan, thanks. That looks pretty much like how I used to program mine (when I ha…"

peter chang replied Nov 22, 2014 to Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by peter chang

"Yes, in fact I did just that for my kitchen toe-kick heater because the original the…"

peter chang replied Nov 21, 2014 to Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by peter chang

"OK, this is my last one. There is no free lunch. You can't fix technology with more…"

peter chang replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Wow, I'm impressed that this one is still going. I've been thinking about it some mo…"

peter chang replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you, unless I wasn't, I guess."

peter chang replied Jun 21, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"you are correct. we won't know how these new products perform long term. I hope I get the ok…"
15 hours ago
randy tolowski replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"good info Sean thanks for the heads-up on calling it a sip. code approved hot roof system sounds…"
15 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
"I've removed caulking that was over 30 years old and it outlasted the materials to which it…"
yesterday
Profile IconAmanda Hallock, Kalvis, Tyler Grubbs and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
yesterday
Sean Lintow Sr replied to randy tolowski's discussion Another unvented roof question
yesterday
randy tolowski posted discussions
yesterday
Todd Collins replied to Tom Strumolo's discussion Ancient (70's) wall foam insulation, now a powder.
"What did you find about the dust?  "
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service