peter chang's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I am no big fan of PNM. In fact, I have a deep seated hatred of all the giant energy…"

peter chang replied Nov 27, 2015 to Utility Meter Accuracy

78 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Ha ha, that's really funny, you've installed a radiant heating system controlled by…"

peter chang replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Is electricity really the least efficient way to make hot water? I often hear people…"

peter chang replied Dec 11, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"If it is of any interest, I haven't really looked at the energy bill aspect of it, b…"

peter chang replied Dec 10, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"This interests me. So a purchased unit of energy in NG is approximately 3.5 times mo…"

peter chang replied Dec 10, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"I think it is quite possible the greatest savings will be realized by the lowest vol…"

peter chang replied Nov 22, 2014 to Is there is cost saving for you in having a tankless water heater?

84 Aug 1, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

"Good plan, thanks. That looks pretty much like how I used to program mine (when I ha…"

peter chang replied Nov 22, 2014 to Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by peter chang

"Yes, in fact I did just that for my kitchen toe-kick heater because the original the…"

peter chang replied Nov 21, 2014 to Programmable tstat for electric baseboard?

4 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by peter chang

"OK, this is my last one. There is no free lunch. You can't fix technology with more…"

peter chang replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Wow, I'm impressed that this one is still going. I've been thinking about it some mo…"

peter chang replied Dec 15, 2013 to Vampire load surprise - garage door openers

90 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

jackie harsha commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Enjoyed your post. "
10 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

CalCERTS How To: Duct Leakage to Outside Test

Training Video to show how to perform a Duct Leakage to Outside Test
10 hours ago
jackie harsha shared their blog post on Facebook
11 hours ago
Yaniv Yonatan Abitan is now a member of Home Energy Pros
13 hours ago
Nickie Irvine commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Comment to Tauren on costs of natural gas vs electric induction.  Because of the extremely…"
13 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
13 hours ago
jackie harsha posted a blog post

Phoenix, AZ Residents Get an Electric Rate Cut in Middle of Peak Season

Thanks to low natural gas prices and renewable energy sources, Salt River Project (SRP) customers…See More
13 hours ago
tedkidd liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
13 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service