Bob Blanchette's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if the utility company will in include installation or has plans to use the…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 12, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've not been impressed with Lux products overall, but for $58 the stat you linked t…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"The thermostat you linked to was $104, not $50. If it was $50, it would be a bargain…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 6, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"There are a LOT of advanced features that most $200+ thermostats have that the Nest…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 5, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"http://www.fluke.com/Fluke/usen/community/fluke-news-plus/ArticleCategories/HVAC/Bat…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 2, 2012 to Cooling blower off delay vs. Humidity

10 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Even if the appliances aren't sealed combustion, furnaces and tankless water heaters…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 1, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Did the heat pump work with the old manual thermostat you have on your FB page, then…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 1, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Why are natural draft appliances begin installed in conditioned space to begin with?…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 1, 2012 to Simulate the fireplace during combustion safety testing or not???

11 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Gary Baggett

"We're you ever able to get the Nest to work? Did your system work with a conventiona…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 30, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've seen this before, it's pretty cool for humid climates. Does the logarithm chang…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 29, 2012 to Cooling blower off delay vs. Humidity

10 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Different houses, different problems, different approaches. A multipoint gives you a slope. The…"
41 minutes ago
John Nicholas replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Bud,  I pretty much agree with Sean's points.  Given the time it takes to set up the…"
46 minutes ago
Bud Poll replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"A multi-point will take longer, but what will it do for the home owner?  Will it change the…"
2 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Hmmm good question - personally for air-leakage I would go with multi-point, preferably run from…"
4 hours ago
Richard Beyer posted a discussion

Media Reports Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation spontaneously combusted a $5M Connecticut Home... "The Conclusion"

OFFICE OF THE FIRE MARSHAL1212 WHITTEMORE RDMIDDLEBURY, CONNECTICUT Fire Investigation Report –…See More
15 hours ago
Profile IconDavid Hepinstall and Matthew joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Steve Leombruno posted a blog post

Static power energy box

Just wondering if You've heard of this Static power energy box that boasts energy consumption…See More
yesterday
Bud Poll replied to Sean Lintow Sr's discussion Blower Doors & Methods Used in the group Best Practices (Residential)
"Hi Sean, I have a question for you.  If you were only interested in providing the best audit…"
yesterday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service