Bob Blanchette's Discussions (500)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm thinking 2 breaker boxes, especially since a commercial meter is installed. I've…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 15, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Another thought: Since it appears your customer has a commercial power meter (I've n…"

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Sounds like it's a commercial setup of some type, residential has a typical limit of…"

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"Agreed, CFL is a transitional technology, LED will eventually replace in low to medi…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 15, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"The issues with LED's vs CFL's is there isn't hardly any energy savings between the…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"Those transformers/transducers are typically swapped out as part of the meter assemb…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"LED's last for YEARS, how long has that clock radio by your bed been displaying digi…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2012 to What is the expected lifetime of an LED?

17 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Lamy

"If the meter has already been exchanged I seriously doubt you have TWO inaccurate me…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2012 to Utility Meter Accuracy

40 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Rod Fox

"I wonder if the utility company will in include installation or has plans to use the…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 12, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I've not been impressed with Lux products overall, but for $58 the stat you linked t…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 8, 2012 to The Nest Learning Thermostat - Good or Not So Much?

62 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Colin Genge replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Let's Play Stump the Chump! in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Being a novice at CO, I looked up permissible and ambient levels that appear to be 10 PPM and about…"
51 minutes ago
Profile IconColin Genge, Jeff Martin and 2 other members joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
51 minutes ago
Jeff Martin replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Let's Play Stump the Chump! in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Since the obvious suspects for the CO were ruled out, certainly a head scratch moment.  If…"
1 hour ago
Joshua Moore commented on Jim Gunshinan's video
Thumbnail

GoGreen Portland 2014: The Myth of Apathy - Renee Lertzman, Ph.D

"Nice insights.  Engagement defined as a "genuine interest in collaboration, in…"
3 hours ago
Dmitri A Martin replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Let's Play Stump the Chump! in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"The detectors could have been giving false positive readings due to cleaning chemicals as it is…"
3 hours ago
Joshua Moore replied to Kirsten Richnavsky's discussion Let's Play Stump the Chump! in the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)
"Great thread - when will you post the solution?"
4 hours ago
scottscontracting replied to scottscontracting's discussion Natural Insulation Poll
"D.Chojnowski, Thanks for the heads up, corrected the links and added that people could comment here…"
4 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to scottscontracting's discussion Natural Insulation Poll
"The link goes to an error message. Would you please repost the correct link? Thanks!"
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service