Bob Blanchette's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"If your bids aren't competitive you don't get the work. You have to offer something…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 16, 2013 to Changing 80 Percent Furnaces to 90+

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Don't get me wrong, if the customer wants the better equipment then sell it. Just do…"

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"It looks like the OP got "hack attacked" by getting a condenser swap w/o the matchin…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 16, 2013 to Temperature Control Problems with Vision Thermostats

5 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"Do you pay for the fuel or does the tenant? If the tenant pays the fuel then leave t…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 16, 2013 to Selecting a Water Heater

15 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

"I have to disagree. Top end equipment should be bought for comfort reasons, not ener…"

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

""Most furnace I see are over sized by 2-4 times needed." Exactly why furnaces never…"

17 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"If the customer has a smartmeter installed by the local utility they may be able to…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 8, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

"You make some valid points, especially with the base rate charges. Increasing the ba…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 18, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Amen, make energy show it's true cost instead of subsidizing it. We have some of the…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 18, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"I think you nailed it right there. Airflow is everything and that's where your custo…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 11, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Amber Vignieri posted a blog post
8 hours ago
Barbara Smith's video was featured

Weatherization: Crawl Spaces

Crawl Spaces - Training for Weatherization Installers. Re-posted from Seventhwave.org
9 hours ago
Kelly replied to Colin Genge's discussion What is the value of using a pressure pan to test outlets?
"Hi Colin, I like using the pressure pans at outlets to guide my inspections once I'm in the…"
yesterday
Leo Klisch commented on Home Energy Magazine's blog post Natural Gas is Becoming Less Attractive
"It seems a bit wasteful to use NG for such a low temperature application as space heat. If a heat…"
yesterday
HomeWiz posted photos
yesterday
Kobus Niemand commented on Jim Gunshinan's blog post A Healthy Home and a Healthy Bottom Line
"Thanks for the download! Great paper,  Homes receiving EE can experience increases in radon…"
yesterday
Jan Green replied to Rob Madden's discussion DOE Home Energy Score
"Agreed Sandy on all counts!   HES and HERS will be confusing to everyone that doesn't…"
yesterday
Steven Lefler replied to David Eakin's discussion A Growing American Problem In Search Of Valid Answers
"Modular Lifestyles has developed proven Net Zero factory built as a modular or his HUD code…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service