Bob Blanchette's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (434) Replies Latest Activity

"Sequencers and limit switches are the high failure items, they are marginal capacity…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 10, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by George J. Nesbitt

"Few electric heaters of any type have flow switches for lack of airflow. Most use th…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 10, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013

"How expensive is propane vs. strip heat in his area? Neither are economical choices…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 2, 2013 to Elec Coil heat vs Heat Pump

14 Aug 22, 2013

"Using too high of a base temperature helps explain why Furnaces are almost always ov…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2013 to HDD and internal gain.

9 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by David Williams

"Ground loop costs are the biggest expense of Geothermal. Doing the digging and insta…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 14, 2013 to What About DIY Geothermal Heat Exchangers for Heat Pumps?

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

"More heat comes out of the back/bottom than cooling comes out the front."

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 6, 2013 to Cooling His Room With a Big Refrigerator - What is Wrong with That?

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

"Simple, the heat from the back/bottom of the fridge heated up the room. You can't "m…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 6, 2013 to Cooling His Room With a Big Refrigerator - What is Wrong with That?

5 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

"Sounds like the unit may not be charged correctly if it's not full?"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 29, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"When used with a TXV (most 410a systems use them) you can get the coil as cold as yo…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 29, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

"Ideally you would set the blower up as a "2 speed" with a humidity controlled blower…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 28, 2013 to Air Handler Fan Speed

15 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Judy Rachel replied to Dean Kirkland 's discussion Im looking for a blower door / duct blaster / manometer rental in So Cal
"You can borrow the equipment from the Tool Lending Library maintained by SoCalEdison.  This is…"
15 hours ago
Profile IconSteve Last, Paul J Anzalone Jr, Jon Traudt and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
Friday
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
Friday
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
Friday
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
Friday
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
Thursday
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service