Bob Blanchette's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"That was the point of starting the discussion, to have somebody smarter than I am to…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 15, 2014 to Comparing energy cost break even points

11 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

"Furnace is not a mod unit, just a basic 44k 90% single stage. I don't think you can…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 15, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Oklahoma City would be the closest major city. I never realized a 10 degree differen…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 14, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"I'm personally done buying CFL's. The Price of LED has finally fallen enough that th…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 9, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"Fixtures are an entirely different comparison. Love the LED fixtures, they can be op…"

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"LED 1/2 the energy use of CFL? I haven't seen that much difference in the LED's avai…"

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"TOU pricing is here, our utility is most interested in reducing AC demand in summer.…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 31, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"The Nest has some major technical flaws, especially for heat pump systems. 1: No abi…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 25, 2014 to Google Nest Acquisition- Where the Home Energy Market is Going

16 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Tom DelConte

"If I'm reading that right the 14,200CFM50 would be about 710CFM in normal conditions?"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 25, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

"You have to forget about CFM50, this isn't the condition the building normally opera…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 25, 2014 to Calculating BTU lost per cfm leaks

23 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Dmitri A Martin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Profile IconKevin and Ross English joined Home Energy Pros
32 minutes ago
Paul Scheckel commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"anyone have metered data to compare conventional electric cook top?"
5 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski posted a discussion

Follow conference action on Twitter

There's a lot going on this week in the home performance world. Follow conference action on…See More
6 hours ago
Chris Miksic shared Paul Scheckel's blog post on Facebook
19 hours ago
Chris Miksic commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"Nice comparison Paul,, I love my induction cooking, speed and less waste heat and more…"
19 hours ago
Chris Miksic liked Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
19 hours ago
Amber Vignieri commented on Amber Vignieri's blog post Elevate Energy Mythbusters: Windows & Attics Edition
"Thanks Jackie! Glad you found it useful. We're always trying to make home energy performance…"
yesterday
Dale@EnergyWright commented on Paul Scheckel's blog post Gas vs Induction Cooking Energy Comparison
"The Induction website has a wealth of information, both pro and con, about induction…"
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service