Bob Blanchette's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"Once NG goes to global pricing electric power rates will increase also. Keep in mind…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 5, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Terry D. Davenport

"Thermal inertia is NOT considered in Manual J calculations!! Equiptment can be sized…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 4, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013

"My bad, I wasn't considering the deep south."

32 Apr 18, 2013

"With NG at current prices, no way Geo will ever have a reasonable payback time. Geo'…"

32 Apr 18, 2013

"This gets me to thinking about the installation cost of Geo. I'm thinking if your un…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 3, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013

"Does it do it all the time or just when the furnace runs? Can you identify when in t…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 14, 2013 to New furnace causing interference with AM radio?

9 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Nick Helmholdt

"Natural gas is hard to beat for fuel cost, it's the deliver/meter charges that get y…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 12, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013

"In commercial lighting LED has a long way to go. Do dethrone the T8/T12 lamps that h…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 9, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5
Reply by Eric Wu

"LED's shine in directional applications such as PAR lamps, it's what's "native" to L…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 9, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5
Reply by Eric Wu

"IMHO the industry needs to be more focused on bringing LED fixtures to market than m…"

19 Feb 5
Reply by Eric Wu

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
3 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
3 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
3 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
6 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
6 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
6 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
7 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
7 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
7 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
7 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service