Bob Blanchette's Discussions (392)

Discussions Replied To (328) Replies Latest Activity

"If the customer has a smartmeter installed by the local utility they may be able to…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jun 8, 2013 to Electrical system data loggers

19 Jun 22, 2013
Reply by William H Nickerson

"You make some valid points, especially with the base rate charges. Increasing the ba…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 18, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Amen, make energy show it's true cost instead of subsidizing it. We have some of the…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 18, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"I think you nailed it right there. Airflow is everything and that's where your custo…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 11, 2013 to Hot Upper Stories

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

"HVAC is one of the biggest things people can do as an energy upgrade, yet few people…"

Bob Blanchette replied May 11, 2013 to Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

"Unless your utility bills you for low power factor (I've not seen one that does for…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 28, 2013 to Peak Energy Saver

21 Jan 16
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"In our area payback time for a Dual Fuel system exceeds the expected lifetime of the…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 21, 2013 to Air Source Heat Pumps Question from Colorado

6 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Jose Macho

"Setbacks make a difference in most homes if combined with utility time of use or var…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 15, 2013 to Energy Myths- Fact or Fiction?

8 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Another problem is many conventional schools/colleges get huge subsidies from the go…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 7, 2013 to Cost of training and certification

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Aliferis

"Geo systems may be more efficient than NG, but they don't cost less to run since NG…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 5, 2013 to Geothermal real-world performance

32 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Terry D. Davenport

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Thanks Chie! We have this event in our calender."
7 hours ago
Kaushal Bharath Raju replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Alice; I tried sending you an e-mail but the message bounced. Can you kindly verify your e-mail…"
7 hours ago
Chie Kawahara replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hi Kaushal, Thousand Home Challenge is a wonderful forum and the resource collection is…"
8 hours ago
Alice La Pierre replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Hello Kaushal, While it's true I did some of the finish work myself, I also acted as my own…"
10 hours ago
"Thank you Linda for your response; and your generosity in sharing your suggestion and hope. I…"
10 hours ago
"Wow...thank you so much for your response Alice! I really appreciate it. It is simply amazing all…"
10 hours ago
Tom White's 3 videos were featured
11 hours ago
Jim Gunshinan's blog post was featured
11 hours ago
Sharon Block's 3 events were featured
11 hours ago
Tom White posted videos
11 hours ago
Linda Wigington replied to Kaushal Bharath Raju's discussion Affordability & Deep Energy Upgrade/Passive House Retrofit in Berkeley, California.
"Kaushal I just spent more than an hour on a detailed response and lost when I decided to check the…"
11 hours ago
Sharon Block posted events
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service