Bob Blanchette's Discussions (515)

Discussions Replied To (430) Replies Latest Activity

"I managed to collect some use data from another person that lives nearby, it looks l…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 2, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"ALL of the heating system is located outside of the thermal envelope except the regi…"

Bob Blanchette replied Mar 2, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"The furnace replacement was more for comfort reasons than energy savings. The old 88…"

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"I'm HEAVILY questioning the use of the correct "base temp", the 65 degrees "one size…"

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"With a 10 degree outdoor temp I decided to do some duct testing.  43.5C and the supp…"

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"65f - 75f outdoor temps, we normally leave the windows open if humidity isn't too hi…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 25, 2014 to Determining CDD's and savings from AC downsize/upgrade.

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Update: Did a mid month evaluation. Meter reading on the 24th is 1673, reading on th…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 24, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"My post got garbled somehow, wasn't able to edit the original post. CDD's for each y…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 24, 2014 to Determining CDD's and savings from AC downsize/upgrade.

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"2,000 CDD's @ 65f for 2013 2,430 CDD's @ 65f for 2012 2,700 CDD's @ 65f for 2011"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 23, 2014 to Determining CDD's and savings from AC downsize/upgrade.

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"I get what you are saying. Go with a larger plan and replace the appliances as they…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 23, 2014 to Comparing energy cost break even points

11 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
4 hours ago
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
7 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
16 hours ago
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
16 hours ago
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
18 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
22 hours ago
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
yesterday
Crosbey Archery joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service