Bob Blanchette's Discussions (426)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"How about pulling the microwave and do the test free standing w/o ductwork? The extr…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 24, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"Even if the fan was circulating within the microwave, that doesn't explain the 220CF…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 23, 2013 to Range Hood Draft

22 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roman

"Not sure how much if any air is leaking. If it is leaking where does it ultimately g…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 20, 2013 to Underground ductwork

19 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Since the ground loop is the biggest cost of having Geo installed it's critical to g…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 14, 2013 to Sizing A Ground Heat Exchanger for Installation

1 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"Are you suggesting homeowners replace the control module but keep the rest of the sy…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 1, 2013 to Know Your House Facts

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"So VAV is just a zoned system that doesn't use a bypass damper? If the ducts were ov…"

Bob Blanchette replied Sep 1, 2013 to Know Your House Facts

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"It's hard enough to get homeowners to buy complete systems instead of just doing a c…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 31, 2013 to Know Your House Facts

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

"At $30 I expect it to last, hopefully they stand behind their warranty for 5yrs if i…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 17, 2013 to LED Fixtures Hitting Shelfs

16 Aug 4
Reply by reflintorm

"I too had the offset issue, the 2nd screw went direct into the ceiling joist. Oddly…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 16, 2013 to LED Fixtures Hitting Shelfs

16 Aug 4
Reply by reflintorm

"So the danger of shock is limited to the light itself and possibly the box in the ev…"

Bob Blanchette replied Aug 16, 2013 to LED Fixtures Hitting Shelfs

16 Aug 4
Reply by reflintorm

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Hal Skinner commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Hi KLurt. I would isagree with the comment that the attic floor is heated by the…"
15 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Now back to your question - the best data for radiant barriers is the DOE studies from the ORNL.…"
26 minutes ago
Kevin Jordan posted a discussion

Does anyone have pointers on approaching real estate induatry.

Hello All!!I am figuring on approaching the real estate and low income housing industries here in…See More
30 minutes ago
Craig Bird commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Kurt - Radiant heat transfer does not heat the air. It is the passing heat directly from hot object…"
38 minutes ago
Steven Turetsky replied to John Shillito's discussion Fixing a water heater?
"Hello John (and everyone else in the forum), I'm a new visitor at this forum and it this is my…"
40 minutes ago
Kevin Jordan posted a status
"I have questions about approaching the real estate industry? I need help."
41 minutes ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"And, Mr. Bird, in my experience the attic floor is not heated by radiation from the roof so much as…"
1 hour ago
Kurt Shafer commented on Hal Skinner's group The RCC Classroom (Radiant Control Coatings)
"Mr. Byrd,  I did not accept my IR camera data off hand, I could FEEL the heat. What I am…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service