Bob Blanchette's Discussions (492)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

"That hail was much larger than 1". 3-4" is more like it. You see the size if the hol…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The biggest issue is rental houses don't get fixed. When they do landlords are looki…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Are there any panels that can withstand some hail damage? That's would would kill th…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Below 80F? Maybe on some of the newer 95%+ condensing furnaces. Older 90% models are…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

11 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"You would think there would be more than 33 cents difference in the delivery fee sin…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 18 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

11 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Condensing furnaces are somewhat "forced" to be at least 90%, otherwise the flue gas…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 18 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

11 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"So the state government is basically mandating that the utilities pay for the solar…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 18 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"I'm surprised the NJ utilities would encourage solar installations. Are they running…"

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"$30k - $9k taxpayer subsidy for the federal government - $15k from the NJ taxpayers?…"

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"A means of storing a large quantity of energy for a low cost needs to happen before…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 18 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Nate Adams's discussion was featured
3 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down there.  As…"
7 hours ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"I got a call yesterday from a homeowner who had a direct vent furnace installed a year ago and she…"
7 hours ago
Windzer Pierre-Louis replied to Matthew P's discussion Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?
"Matt, I am new to the industry, less than 6 months. I love the mission of the industry; to bring…"
8 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Nate Adams's discussion One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It
"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document about…"
8 hours ago
tedkidd commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Sales funnels are funny shaped things
"Nice Venn Diagram. Product sales vs Consultative Solutions sales. We like the Sandler Selling…"
8 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.
"Patrick, These are what works for the programs I am involved in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They…"
9 hours ago
Profile IconTravis Thom and Amita Singh joined Home Energy Pros
10 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service