Bob Blanchette's Discussions (497)

Discussions Replied To (412) Replies Latest Activity

"Keeping HVAC equipment out of attics should be part of the new code. "

Bob Blanchette replied Jul 3 to Crawl spaces and attics: OSHA to implement new rule on confined spaces

4 Jul 9
Reply by John Nicholas

"Ventilators must be a northern thing. Never see them in Oklahoma."

Bob Blanchette replied May 14 to The (Small) Cost of Ventilation Without Recovery

6 May 22
Reply by Rick Karg

"Why is B vent OK for standard tank water heaters but not the Marey? 80% and natural…"

Bob Blanchette replied Apr 16 to Marey Tankless Water Heaters

4 Apr 16
Reply by Alvin J

"Some power companies are going to this business model, especially for large commerci…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 21 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"The bigger problem is taxpayers/government provides heavy subsidies to keep utility…"

Bob Blanchette replied Feb 16 to How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California

39 Apr 8
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

"That hail was much larger than 1". 3-4" is more like it. You see the size if the hol…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"The biggest issue is rental houses don't get fixed. When they do landlords are looki…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Utility death spiral = higher taxes? Perhaps...

9 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Are there any panels that can withstand some hail damage? That's would would kill th…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Solar objection and response sharing

17 Jan 19
Reply by Dennis Heidner

"Below 80F? Maybe on some of the newer 95%+ condensing furnaces. Older 90% models are…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 19 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

12 Feb 8
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

"You would think there would be more than 33 cents difference in the delivery fee sin…"

Bob Blanchette replied Jan 18 to Have Gas Meter fees/deliver charges got out of hand?

12 Feb 8
Reply by Kurt Albershardt

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Don Fitchett posted a blog post
16 hours ago
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Thank you so much for your help."
16 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"At minimum a personal CO detector, 1 blower door, 1 duct tester, 2 manometers - other equipment…"
21 hours ago
Greg Hannah posted a blog post
23 hours ago
Richardson Fred posted a discussion
yesterday
Benny hani replied to Benny hani's discussion Software
"Hello Sean I am about to purchase the equiptments needed to Start my business. I am going to be…"
yesterday
romeo traian replied to w d's discussion AERC testing and Solar Grates update
"w d, i visited your site... interesting... could you please say something more... re the…"
yesterday
Chie Kawahara replied to Linda Wigington's discussion Weigh in - Honorable Mention? 2nd Base? Half-Way There? 50% Better? On the Path? in the group 1000 Home Challenge
"Hi Linda, Using the word "evergreen" I intended to convey the notion of topics that are…"
Sunday

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service