Eric Aune's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Blaine & Chris have noted what should have been obvious to anyone considering te…"

Eric Aune replied Mar 14, 2011 to Drilling through a flue pipe of a power-vented combustion appliance

17 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by David Meiland

"Help a fellow contractor out by "Like"-ing my business page, I would love to "like"…"

Eric Aune replied Dec 8, 2010 to Facebook? Twitter? IDK!

3 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by James Sayers

"I cannot disagree more with your last statement. Gas leak testing and combustion ana…"

Eric Aune replied Nov 28, 2010 to Combustion Appliance Testing Can Be Easy if You Understand What and Why You Are Testing

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Tim Phillips

""I don't need to have a heat loss calculation done, I'll just have the old boiler re…"

Eric Aune replied Nov 23, 2010 to Best Energy Myths

40 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Nehemiah Stone

"Here's a link to more info specific to a town local to me: http://www.ci.elk-river.…"

Eric Aune replied Nov 22, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Its already gone the way of free for my neighbors... Its ridiculous but, local muni…"

Eric Aune replied Nov 22, 2010 to What's Wrong with the Home-Energy Audit Industry?

19 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

"Great idea! I cant type this fast enough, getting my sign guy on the phone right now…"

Eric Aune replied Nov 19, 2010 to Does peer pressure help motivate people to save energy?

15 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Joel Greenberg

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jamie Medlin replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Please let me know if the flowhood  still for sale. jmedlin@archonenergysolutions.com"
3 hours ago
Jamie Medlin joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconJon Traudt and Jamie Medlin joined Home Energy Pros
4 hours ago
Laurie DiDonato posted an event
Thumbnail

HERS Rater Training Discount: Register by 1/6/17 and Get $100 Off! at Energize CT Center, North Haven, CT

January 23, 2017 to February 3, 2017
Become a HERS Rater with the NEHERS Alliance!Online Component: January 23rd-February 3rd, 2017 -…See More
4 hours ago
angela stanzione replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Yes, I do. Pictures are above. I have a newer fan, I have a frame in a case and I have panels."
6 hours ago
Tom Phillips replied to Bruce Ceniceros's discussion How effective are whole house air cleaners?
"re: costs:  I suspect the added UV & PCO & ESP has a big price tag but no clear…"
yesterday
David Baerg replied to angela stanzione's discussion Used Weatherization and auditing equipment for sale in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Angela, Do you have any fans left?  Frames?  Panels? Thanks, Dave"
yesterday
Hannah Wood joined Leslie McDowell, BPI's group
Thumbnail

Building Performance Institute (BPI)

BPI is the nation's premier standards development, quality assurance and credentialing organization…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service