Tom Mallard's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a thermal model run of 400-minutes, 20C delta-T between a standard wall and…"

Tom Mallard replied Jan 23, 2014 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Tom Mallard

""Air conditioning" to me is really antiquated for desert living where wind-solar can…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 11, 2013 to Does infiltration really reduce the r-value of our insulation?

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Joe's comment on roofs adds to my preference as an upgrade to remove the siding, add…"

Tom Mallard replied Jul 18, 2013 to Does infiltration really reduce the r-value of our insulation?

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"So, adding, the air circulations within the home then become an interest. I have a l…"

Tom Mallard replied Dec 21, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"These remind me of adobe home designs as well, very nice indeed."

Tom Mallard replied Dec 7, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"I'm taking, "From what I know it's main feature is a ton of thermal mass, not miracl…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 29, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"This building is a great example of something so lossy it really should get some sol…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 17, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"Personally I don't think costs are a good way to evaluate overall efficiency. For a…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 16, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"To me this is an important upgrade to show how these types of buildings can be impro…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 15, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"never mind ... later if you don't get what I posted, have a nice day."

Tom Mallard replied Sep 5, 2012 to Fun with Neutral Pressure Planes (NPP)

87 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Robert Riversong

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Hi Chad, I sure would like to hear the follow-up on what caused the CO issue down there.  As…"
37 minutes ago
Chad Mcaulife replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"I got a call yesterday from a homeowner who had a direct vent furnace installed a year ago and she…"
1 hour ago
Windzer Pierre-Louis replied to Matthew P's discussion Needed: Gas Detector and CO Detector. What do you recommend?
"Matt, I am new to the industry, less than 6 months. I love the mission of the industry; to bring…"
1 hour ago
Todd Collins replied to Nate Adams's discussion One Knob and the Pain That Inspired It
"Home performance is about comfort and energy savings.  We are working on a document about…"
1 hour ago
tedkidd commented on Shawna Henderson's blog post Sales funnels are funny shaped things
"Nice Venn Diagram. Product sales vs Consultative Solutions sales. We like the Sandler Selling…"
2 hours ago
Andrew Aliferis replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Proper means to "plug" flue pipes after testing gas appliances.
"Patrick, These are what works for the programs I am involved in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. They…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconTravis Thom and Amita Singh joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Shawna Henderson's blog post was featured

Sales funnels are funny shaped things

One challenge seems to be at the forefront of a lot of the discussions I'm having with colleagues…See More
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service