Tom Mallard's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"For wood-frame residential the easiest way to improve things is under floors remove…"

Tom Mallard replied Jan 25 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27
Reply by Tom Mallard

"This is a thermal model run of 400-minutes, 20C delta-T between a standard wall and…"

Tom Mallard replied Jan 23 to Energy Savings that Are Hot Air!

13 Jan 27
Reply by Tom Mallard

""Air conditioning" to me is really antiquated for desert living where wind-solar can…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 11, 2013 to Does infiltration really reduce the r-value of our insulation?

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"Joe's comment on roofs adds to my preference as an upgrade to remove the siding, add…"

Tom Mallard replied Jul 18, 2013 to Does infiltration really reduce the r-value of our insulation?

14 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Bud Poll

"So, adding, the air circulations within the home then become an interest. I have a l…"

Tom Mallard replied Dec 21, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"These remind me of adobe home designs as well, very nice indeed."

Tom Mallard replied Dec 7, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"I'm taking, "From what I know it's main feature is a ton of thermal mass, not miracl…"

Tom Mallard replied Nov 29, 2012 to Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

"This building is a great example of something so lossy it really should get some sol…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 17, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"Personally I don't think costs are a good way to evaluate overall efficiency. For a…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 16, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

"To me this is an important upgrade to show how these types of buildings can be impro…"

Tom Mallard replied Oct 15, 2012 to How would you makeover Downton Abbey?

22 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by William Reid

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Mark posted events
1 hour ago
Shashank Kirloskar is now a member of Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Everblue replied to Jennifer Luitwieler's discussion Google+//Will it SAVE THE WORLD? in the group Social Media and Energy Efficiency
"haha I totally understand! This has been on my radar for the past 6 months, and I get filled with…"
1 hour ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

What is Thermography (thermal imaging)

This video "What is Thermography" (What is Thermal Imaging) is a video lecture is an excerpt from http://bin95.com/IR Online thermography training. The main ...
1 hour ago
Corbett Lunsford posted videos
1 hour ago
Everblue posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Sorry, couldnt resist
"Funny!"
1 hour ago
Bob Blanchette replied to Hal Skinner's discussion Any success getting landlords to energy upgrade a single family rental unit?
"The landlords don't want the improvements done even if they don't have to pay for it?…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service