Ben Stallings's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks to me like a bad dimmer switch.  Is it a dimmer?  Did you try replacing it?"

Ben Stallings replied Jul 1, 2014 to Flickering LED lights

22 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by nakeme

"*ahem* sounds a lot like the argument for universal health care *ahem* But staying o…"

Ben Stallings replied Mar 4, 2014 to I say to-may-toes and you say to-mah-toes

6 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Bud Poll

"Hi, Bob.  I have a spreadsheet and a rather lengthy explanation on how it works here…"

Ben Stallings replied Feb 15, 2014 to How to determine HDD's and "savings" from furnace upgrade

75 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Steve Waclo

"Bob, I assume you're talking about LED replacements for incandescent bulbs, which ma…"

Ben Stallings replied Feb 9, 2014 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"I'm curious about your rationale for suggesting a dehumidifier for the first floor.…"

Ben Stallings replied May 28, 2013 to Summer's Finally Here!

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

"The article appears to be here: http://ledsmagazine.com/features/10/2/7"

Ben Stallings replied Feb 25, 2013 to LEDs Magazine's comparision of some A-19 LED choices

19 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Wu

"You can reach me at ben@centralenergysavers.com."

Ben Stallings replied Jul 12, 2012 to Midwest energy professionals wanted

9 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Holtzclaw

"Hi, Tom.  I'm in Emporia, Kansas.  I'm curious what "well-financed movement" you're…"

Ben Stallings replied Jul 12, 2012 to Midwest energy professionals wanted

9 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by David Holtzclaw

"Hi, Dennis.  As usual, you whet my appetite, but I want more concrete details!  Wher…"

Ben Stallings replied May 25, 2012 to The growing need for lighting auditors

15 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Don Fitchett

"I've been very satisfied with the "thermal" curtains my wife and I bought when we bo…"

Ben Stallings replied Jan 20, 2012 to Controlling heat gain/loss Through Windows

3 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Bob Blanchette

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews commented on George Matthews's event Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop
"Here is the flyer for the Advanced Techniques and Tools in Home Performance Friday October 7th at…"
6 hours ago
George Matthews posted an event

Proof is Possible Tour by the Home Performance Workshop at Truitt and White Lumber Conference Room

October 7, 2016 from 9am to 1pm
Building Energy Performance Testing is sponsoring the Proof is Possible Tour to come to the San…See More
6 hours ago
George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
Saturday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
Friday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
Friday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service