Matthew Redmond's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello all, As a BPI proctor in four certifications I have seen a frightening lack of…"

Matthew Redmond replied Aug 22, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Congrats to BPI on upping the game. Which company is it that got booted? Send me a e…"

Matthew Redmond replied Aug 8, 2012 to National "Training Mill" Canned by BPI

18 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Matthew Redmond

"Dan, Now that ARRA is finishing up, NY WAP will be going back to our old production…"

Matthew Redmond replied Apr 19, 2012 to Wooden Plugs For 2" Insulation Holes

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Dan, I haven't used the foam plugs, just the wood on residential and the plastic on…"

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Hey Dan, FYI. Several years ago we transitioned all our crews to 1 1/4" id hose with…"

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Have you tried J&R products? I use them for wood and plastic plugs..... www.jrpr…"

Matthew Redmond replied Apr 12, 2012 to Wooden Plugs For 2" Insulation Holes

18 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by tedkidd

"Hi Isaiah, Here in upstate NY we primarily use cellulose for blowing attics and dens…"

Matthew Redmond replied Nov 19, 2011 to Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic

12 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by Morgan Hunter

"Gery, Thanks for the compliment. Please drop me a line and come on by anytime.You'll…"

Matthew Redmond replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

"Gary, New York State allows all building performance or weatherization contractors t…"

Matthew Redmond replied May 26, 2011 to Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Barry NewDelman replied to Barry NewDelman's discussion How to give back to your Customers in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"Kent: Depends on how look at it , I have saved 100's of customers save anywhere  from…"
4 hours ago
Kent Mitchell replied to Barry NewDelman's discussion How to give back to your Customers in the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
"Phishing? MLM? "
4 hours ago
Barry NewDelman added a discussion to the group Marketing Energy Efficiency
Thumbnail

How to give back to your Customers

Help your Customers get free energy , Open enrollment untill February 13 th in the most Successful…See More
5 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Don't I hate links that vaporize over night.  I did a search and found…"
5 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured
8 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Bud Poll's discussion CO poisoning in Yarmouth Maine
"Link doesn't work Bud? I doubt Direct Vent as the lack of oxygen should trip the safeties -…"
8 hours ago
Tom White posted a video

Build a Green Future at Laney College

Here's a new video highlighting our 8 construction-related programs which include Architecture, Carpentry, Construction Management, Electrical Technology, En...
8 hours ago
Profile IconSteve Jerue, Einar Johanson, patrick berta and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service