Tim Marlett's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Wanted to see the certification blueprint and job task analysis, as I was interested…"

Tim Marlett replied Mar 14, 2016 to BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

5 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by David Eggleton

"Single family, rural homes, are my clients.  Mostly owner occupied.  BUT I better un…"

Tim Marlett replied Jul 26, 2012 to Meth Labs

4 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Thank you for your input, and the clarification."

Tim Marlett replied Jun 18, 2012 to Type V Residential Fireblocks - One part FOAM

5 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Very Much Thank You  "

Tim Marlett replied May 31, 2012 to Type V Residential Fireblocks - One part FOAM

5 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"Anybody can use a blower door to tell you something you already know.  The good ones…"

Tim Marlett replied May 10, 2012 to Multi Family Auditing

38 May 10, 2012
Reply by Tim Marlett

"This sounds the difference between Pressure Boundary and Thermal Boundary.  Anyone w…"

Tim Marlett replied Apr 27, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Patrick Michaelyan

"Thank you for your input  "

Tim Marlett replied Apr 20, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012

"Thank you for your input"

Tim Marlett replied Apr 20, 2012 to Building Airflow Standards and the Average Contractor

17 Apr 30, 2012

"Thank you for your input  "

17 Apr 30, 2012

"Thank you for your input"

17 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

Groups

Latest Activity

Profile IconKen Goodrich and Lindsay Bachman joined Home Energy Pros
2 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Victor, All the BBRN Peer Exchange Calls are archived so you can listen anytime. Check out over…"
3 hours ago
Victor Rols Lindsay commented on Diane Chojnowski's event Better Buildings Peer Exchange Call: Home Improvement Catalyst: Keeping the Ball Rolling with Homeowners by Delivering More Value
"Hi Diane, Unfortunately some of us are unable to partake in this webinar/ forum. Is there a…"
14 hours ago
Ken Summers replied to Gregory Cisco's discussion Abandoning under-slab HVAC ductwork which fills with groundwater seasonally.
"My largest concern is moisture. I have seen mold forming on interior walls in the heating season…"
18 hours ago
Seth Romme replied to Sonja Persram's discussion Energy Savings Guarantee for single family dwellings in cold climate??
"Hi Sonja We provide home energy optimization services and provide a 5-year heating and cooling…"
19 hours ago
Lindsay Bachman posted events
21 hours ago
Derrick Koehn's video was featured

How Technology and Innovation Are Making Outdoor Wood Burning Stoves More Efficient and Environmentally Friendly

Introduction Since ancient times, wood burning has been used for heating in some capacity or other. Although, of late, wood stoves are thought of more as a decorative appliance than a heat source, in truth wood heat is still one of the most…
22 hours ago
Efficiency First California's blog post was featured
22 hours ago

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service