General Forum (794)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI to Co-Host First Ever Home Performance Pavilion at 2014 Remodeling Show & DeckExpo

Register Today for a Free Two-Day Exhibit Hall Admission and 20% Discount on All-Access Conference Pass BPI Booth #4129 Join BPI at the Rem…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Oct 2, 2014

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc. Dr. Energy Saver is the nation’s largest and fas…

Started by Casey Gesell

0 Oct 1, 2014

EEBA 2014 Conference Presentations

EEBA has posted many of the presentations from their conference in St. Louis last week. Check them out here: http://www.eeba.org/conference

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Oct 1, 2014

Air duct testing questions.

Many towns are now adopting the 2012 code about duct testing.  This is a great thing. However I have been looking around for answers to que…

Started by Robert Cameron

1 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

An example of what an RCC can do with no R- insulation in the walls.

I have had a handful of folks on this forum tell me, in effect,  that an RCC can do a very good job of insulating a wall with no R-rated in…

Started by Hal Skinner

17 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Hal Skinner

And the powers that be push back

These are some disturbing articles I read this week: http://www.greentechmedia.com/articles/read/as-hawaii-demands-utility-reform-thousands

Started by George Kopf

0 Sep 25, 2014

BPI and Porch.com Announce Collaborative Partnership

Today the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) and Porch.com announced a new partnership that will provide BPI GoldStar Contractors a…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Robert Cameron

Join BPI at the 2014 Remodeling Show & DeckExpo

BPI is honored to be co-hosting the first ever Home Performance Pavilion on the exhibit floor of 2014 Remodeling Show and DeckExpo in Balti…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 23, 2014

Building Performance Forum Q&A with Larry Zarker

If you haven't signed up for the 3rd Annual Building Performance Forum, what are you waiting for!? It's just around the corner, and the c…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 23, 2014

Extremely long wait for hot water

Hello Home Energy Pros, I have a customer I am advising who complains of extremely long wait times for hot water.  He has a rather large ho…

Started by George Kopf

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Steven Lewis

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Jennifer Schenk added a discussion to the group Job Board
Thumbnail

Job Opening - Energy Programs Manager - Frisco, CO

Energy Programs Manager - High Country Conservation CenterJob DescriptionGeneral Description of…See More
48 minutes ago
Jennifer Schenk joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Job Board

This group is for posting jobs related to all aspects of the home performance industry including…See More
57 minutes ago
Avi Yashchin posted a status
""Will Online Learning Replace the Classroom?" Read my full article on HuffPost. http://huff.to/1cNCOie"
1 hour ago
Profile IconTerrell, Jennifer Schenk, Amina Lang and 3 more joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Patrick MacRoy commented on Melissa Ulbricht's blog post How to Optimize On-Bill Financing to Help Illinois Building Owners Invest in Energy Efficiency
"Many of these recommended improvements are included the Clean Energy Jobs bill recently introduced…"
5 hours ago
Susan E. Buchan posted a status
"EEBA 2015 Conference Call for Papers extended! New deadline: 3/6/15 at 5 PM CT Submission details: www.eeba.org/conference/call-for-papers"
6 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Casey Gesell's discussion Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!
"Hi Patrick, What is your time frame for relocating? Would you be interested in operating in the…"
7 hours ago
Todd Collins replied to Patrick Michaelyan's discussion Vinyl Siding with Integral Insulation
"Keeping air from getting into the wall assembly is important - so answer to your question air…"
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service