General Forum (894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Home Energy's July/August issue is live!

The July/August issue is now live on www.homeenergy.org. This month's articles include: Editorial: Water Conservation Features HVAC Contr…

Started by Home Energy Magazine

0 Jun 29, 2015

Big Data Analytics - Don't Believe the Hype

Check out this bogus claim from pge@email.opower.com that one of our residential clients just sent us, along with the scathingly concise co…

Started by Tom Conlon

8 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Steve Schmidt

Getting the Real Estate Market to Value Green Homes

A recent article in The Washington Post, "How to get the real estate market to properly value green homes," shares how DOE, through its new…

Started by Better Buildings Support

10 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jan Green

Where Building Science Meets Healthy Homes

BPI CEO Larry Zarker talks about the nexus between building science retrofits and healthy home interventions with REMODELING magazine, and…

Started by Kirsten Richnavsky

0 Jun 17, 2015

Let's hear your feedback on Home Energy Pros!

As we near the 1000-member mark, we can all revel at the high level of member engagement: 94 Blog entries, 79 Forum posts, 372 photos, 66 v…

Started by Evan Mills

31 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew J. Courts, Jr.

Slab-on-grade Insulation

Hi my name is Anthony Hicks, and I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana. I work for a home building company and we built some slabs in the past year.…

Started by Tony Hicks

11 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Best house measuring tools...

Had my Bosch laser measuring tool crap out on me today as I was doing an energy audit. Got me thinking about maybe trying something else, s…

Started by Tony Rigdon

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Lars olsen

FLIR E60 Price Increase

Hi Everyone, As many of you may know, Fluke recently (June 1) had a price increase on a majority of their products. If you got caught unawa…

Started by Pete Stoermer

0 Jun 12, 2015

Aeroseal Machine for Sale

Hello All,  We have an Aeroseal SmartSeal system (w/ compressor and plenty of leftover sealant/blocking to get you through your first few…

Started by John Wilkerson

0 May 29, 2015

Get Acquainted With DOE’s New Residential Accelerators

To improve energy efficiency in our nation's homes, the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today launched two new residential Better Buildings…

Started by Better Buildings Support

0 May 28, 2015

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

JC NATALE posted photos
11 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Amos Dunham's discussion ISO blower door or other equipment
"Are you still looking?  I have rarely used Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster Systems I…"
18 hours ago
Jonny Fisher posted a discussion

Used energy equipment for sale (blower door, duct blaster

I've got some used equipment that I need to sell. Let me know if you are interested in any of the…See More
yesterday
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
yesterday
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
yesterday
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service