General Forum (919)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google Sunroof Project- Where Are They Going with Solar?

Google has just announced the Sunroof Project- A complete analysis tool for determining the feasibility of PV solar for your roof. Using Go…

Started by Jose Macho

2 Oct 24, 2015
Reply by Bob Blanchette

Eliminating Standing Pilot Light Furnaces

If one had a large-scale home retrofit program with the goal of saving energy, what would be the pros and cons of a policy to replace all s…

Started by Barbara Smith

17 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by tedkidd

Grace and Corbett 2016 Home Performance Tour - Proof is Possible!

Read more: http://bit.ly/1NUjeSM.  Grace and Corbett Lunsford have a unique and great idea – to create a 16-city Proof is Possible U.S. tou…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Stephanie Perry

Energy Auditors in Connecticut

The Non-Profit Energy Foundation seeks commercial-grade energy auditors in Connecticut. We have an immediate need for identifying and devel…

Started by Gene Guilford

0 Oct 22, 2015

Cellulose insulation is not all the same

I have been a big fan of National Fiber's Cel-pak cellulose since about 2008. Located in Belchertown, Massachusetts, National Fiber made on…

Started by Brad Cook

0 Oct 19, 2015

I am searching for study material

Greetings everyone,     I will be taking the AC /heat pump BPI class in November and I am in search for study material to prepared me for…

Started by Luis Hernandez

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

Home Performance Diagnostics Roadshow: the Proof Is Possible Tour!

Fellow building performance professionals: We're tired of waiting for the energy programs, codes, governments, utilities, and big corpora…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Oct 19, 2015

Solar Decathlon 2015

Are you following the Solar Decathlon competition this week? The U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon challenges collegiate teams to…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

Insulation machine preferences

I'm in the market for a new insulation machine and am unhappy with my existing plug in machine because it's broken down too many times in t…

Started by David Byrnes

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel

BPI Releases Revised Recertification Requirements for Home Energy Professional Certifications

Read more: http://bit.ly/1RhYiDm. BPI recently modified its recertification requirements for the advanced Home Energy Professional (HEP) ce…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
18 hours ago
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
21 hours ago
Colin Genge posted events
yesterday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
yesterday
Crosbey Archery joined Norm Bourassa's group
Thumbnail

Multifamily Buildings

For too long there has been relatively little EE focus on multifamily, but some new programs have…See More
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service