General Forum (730)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tenmat Recessed Light covers

Does anyone have experience/comments on Tenmat recessed light covers.

Started by Ed Ballard

3 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Don Hynek

you might be an energy auditor if

ya write dumb songs about yer job like:   When yer payin high bills and still shiverin chills, Or yer house is smellin moldy And yer kids a…

Started by Joseph Lamy

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Joseph Lamy

Effectively pricing duct sealing

I'm wondering what home performance contractors have found to be the best contract and or pricing method for air sealing duct systems? What…

Started by George M. Matthews

9 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

How's the water? Managing energy use in Pools.

Not every house has one, and they certainly don't provide an essential energy service, but they sure gobble energy. Interested in hearing y…

Started by Evan Mills

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Mike Estupinian

Energy auditor/analyst contracts

We are seeing increased requirements for HERS Whole House Analysis in California.  Frequently, the analyses are required as part of a fundi…

Started by Brion Battin Black

1 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Adam Winter

You might be an Energy Auditor if....

While cooking sugar into candy and not being able to locate the thermometer, you instead stand over the pot with your thermal imaging camer…

Started by Elizabeth Guinn

19 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Timothy DeLuca

Need Solar-v-Weatherization savings comparison graph

Hello all. I'm putting together a presentation on residential weatherization and would like to show a cost/benefit comparison between insta…

Started by Kris Grube

6 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tyson Pischel

Zone Pressure Diagnostics Webinar Recording Now Available

Recently, The Energy Conservatory hosted a webinar titled "Zone Pressure Diagnostics for Optimal Air Sealing and Insulation".  This session…

Started by Frank Spevak

1 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Tyson Pischel

You might be an effective Energy auditor if...

you know your kWh consumption before getting your monthly bill- and you're disappointed if your family's consumption is more then 10 kWhs a…

Started by Dennis McCarthy

0 Jun 18, 2011

Is anyone game for putting together a rebuttal to this article regarding "Green Homes being Unhealthy?"

This article came out on June 8 and deserves a response from DOE and some Home Energy Pros!   Green Buildings Hazardous to Health? Report C…

Started by Powell Smith

10 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Lorenzo Wyatt

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Profile IconSheila Stewart, Gina M. and Brian J. Mulhern joined Home Energy Pros
12 minutes ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker commented on Alicia Hobbs's blog post 5 Solar Facts that You Should Know
"From personal experience, that $20,000 savings over 20 years will be a low number based upon the…"
16 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix Solar Home Sales Jump in September

The number of solar home sales in Phoenix jumped 13.6 percent from the previous month, according to…See More
16 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Where to spend my marketing dollars?
"Trip, Check out our sister company Contractor Nation: https://www.contractornation.com/ Pay Only…"
18 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a discussion

Looking for home improvement companies to join our dealer network!

My name is Casey Gesell and I'm the Business Development Manager at Dr. Energy Saver, Inc.Dr.…See More
18 hours ago
Casey Gesell replied to Trip Smith's discussion Starting a Home Weatherization Business. Considering it...
"Hi Trip, Check out our website: www.drenergysaverdealerships.com "
18 hours ago
Alicia Hobbs posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Mark Wozniak posted a status
"I am looking for energy efficiency software training in Massachusetts."
20 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service