General Forum (957)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Call for Proposals - Green Building Online Training

HeatSpring is currently seeking proposals for green building trainings that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by research an…

Started by Gabrielle Rossetti

1 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

20-City Proof is Possible Tour Coming to a City Near You!

Do you want proof that your or your customer's home could perform more efficiently and comfortably? Well, Grace and Corbett Lunsford's 201…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 Apr 27
Reply by Edward Ryan

Do You Install New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in a home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows. The…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

0 Apr 20

What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

You have your home full of water because of some water damage you can't get into your house and then what would be your first action ? What…

Started by Anna

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Scheduling Software Recommendations?

Hi All, Up to now we have been using Google Calendar for our scheduling needs, but our business is growing and we are adding services. The…

Started by Steve White

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Airflow "through" a building or "beneath" the exterior cladding

As a licensed home inspector in the southeast, I have observed residential structures (typically 15 - 25 years old) clad with vinyl lap sid…

Started by Dave Hahn

3 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Mallard

What is the best energy auditing software?

Hi:   I have been using TREAT software to do my energy auditing reports. While this software is a powerful tool, its seems that it is desig…

Started by Kevin Eigel

18 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Meyer

Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative (GHHI) Receives BPI's 2016 Tony Woods Award

On Tuesday, the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) honored Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative by naming he…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Apr 7

Please beta-test this game for me

Hi everyone, I have a National Science Foundation grant to develop and trial building science games. One of the games that my partners (The…

Started by Amanda Hatherly

12 Apr 5
Reply by Jaime D. Gomez

LED use in the summer

As  the use of LED lighting becomes typical or commonplace there are a few benefits that apply to their use during the hot summer months; B…

Started by Dennis McCarthy

5 Apr 1
Reply by Twinkle Rai

• Add Videos

Latest Activity

John Nicholas replied to Rob Madden's discussion Blower Door Testing on Energy Star v3 home
"So you have a slab on grade home, duct work in the attic?"
8 hours ago
Diane Jackson posted a photo

"Drive Home"

Addison Homes spent a fun day with a film crew from the National Association of Home Builders. We…
14 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Healthy Home Evaluator Training

Fall River, MA     October 13, 2016…See More
18 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski updated an event

Better homes video series at Seventhwave

October 24, 2016 to January 26, 2017
20 hours ago
Profile Iconseoeleczo and Parfait Pouliotte joined Home Energy Pros
20 hours ago
Amber Vignieri's blog post was featured
20 hours ago
Sarah Holloway's blog post was featured
20 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki added a discussion to the group Building Performance Institute (BPI)

Creating a Home that is Right for You and Your Family

Today's prospective homeowners have the option of either buying an existing home or building one…See More
21 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service