General Forum (728)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outsourcing TREAT Data entry

Hi, I'm thinking of outsourcing the input of data into TREAT software. There is an outfit in upstate NY which will enter all the data into…

Started by Paul Lasicki

5 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by James Van Hee

Best Thing Since Sliced Bread

While perusing the new Clipper Magazine, I came across an ad pointing to this and expect that eventually, I may be asked about it.  While I…

Started by Bruce Navin

6 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Anthony Hyde

We've added chat to Home Energy Pros

Good news! Today we added chat to Home Energy Pros. The chat feature allows you to participate in a live chatroom as well as private chats…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Jan 12, 2012

Energy Auditing Software and Reporting

For the past 2 years, I have been manually collecting data and generating reports in word. I offer a short report (4-7 pages) which covers…

Started by robert post

29 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Bruce Navin

Can blown loose insulation be used in cantilever floor?

Hi all, Happy New Year! Question-- can blown insulation be used in cantilever floor? Extends 3 to 6 feet. Climate: Atlanta, GA Mom has l…

Started by Chris Heenan

8 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Allan G Hurst

Ambient Combustable Gas

I recently audited a home and found my gas leak detector (TIF 8800A) went off when I entered the home.  This was the first time I noticed i…

Started by Dmitri A Martin

6 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Tom Barrett

New 25e TAX CREDIT BILL - Good or Bad for Biz?

Hey Everyone! Please take a moment and check our the new 25e TAX CREDIT bill and let me know what you think.  http://www.efficiencyfirst.…

Started by Kiaya Schnellmann

8 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Sean Lintow Sr

Vinyl batt to metal frame ware house

I have a strange question that has never come up before.  I have a customer that would like vinyl batts adhered to the wall of a metal fram…

Started by Timothy Renz

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Ed Ballard

Help from other states concerning Combustion Safety Testing.

I'm searching for information from other states that have ammended policies concerning who can do combustion safety testing and the license…

Started by Gary Baggett

10 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Gary Baggett

Ventilation for Spray Foam retrofit

I have a flat roof home with 3 feet of clearance from attic floor to ceiling. It is 1920 square feet, existing home. The space is unvented,…

Started by Craig Bird

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by tedkidd

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Stacy Hunt posted events
3 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a photo
3 hours ago
Kerry Haglund posted a blog post

Efficient Windows Collaborative Releases Window Selection Tool Mobile App

The Efficient Windows Collaborative (EWC) has released a mobile app based on it web-based Window…See More
4 hours ago
Casey Gesell posted a video

Home Comfort Pays for Itself | Ideas Worth Sharing

http://www.myhomescience.com There are 88 million homes in the U.S. and Canada alone that burn twice as much fuel for heating and electricity for cooling tha...
8 hours ago
Profile IconRob Madden, Solar Home Broker, Alicia Hobbs, Rachel Scott and 2 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Don Fitchett posted a video

HVAC AC Compressors Training

This HVAC training sample is from the HVAC section of the Online Industrial Training Video Library (http://bin95.com/Industrial-Training-Videos/HVAC-Training...
9 hours ago
Sean Lintow Sr replied to Robert Cameron's discussion Air duct testing questions.
"#1 - outside "conditioned" space & really should not be allowed #2 - up to the AHJ if…"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service