General Forum (994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microbial Ecosystems

Hello All, Came upon this interview just this morning and although the research discussed was done in a university office building and a h…

Started by Steve Waclo

0 Jun 3, 2013

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG can be found at: DOE Energy Saver Blog . Please watch for my posts there! Thank you, t

Started by Tom DelConte

0 May 30, 2013

Change is Hard—How Do You Get People to Accept It?

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profiles/blogs/change-is-hard-how-do-you-get-people-to-accept-it?xg_source=activity

Started by Jim Gunshinan

0 May 28, 2013

Disasters & sustainable energy

Housing in the U.S. is a major focal point for both sustainability and disaster management. It was estimated that the 2005 Hurricane Katrin…

Started by J.C. Martel

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

This is a link to a recent article from a leading energy marketing firm that discusses a multi-year decline in energy-saving improvements:…

Started by Jose Macho

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

Hot Upper Stories

Hello Pros! I had a very nice chat with a client the other day. He and his wife have dealt with a "too hot upper story" (in their 1970s s…

Started by Patrick Michaelyan

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

White Box Technologies launches Web-based weather data for building energy simulations

White Box Technologies is pleased to announce under agreement with ASHRAE the launch of WBT Weather Data for Energy Calculations, a web sit…

Started by Joe Huang

0 May 21, 2013

For Sale Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan

I have a Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan and accessories for sale. Below I will list everything that comes with th…

Started by Brandon Hassell

0 May 15, 2013

ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

From the desk of George Kopf, Training & Employment Manager at Rising Sun Energy Center, Berkeley CA: If you were relieved when BPI ann…

Started by George Kopf

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

While reading an article in the Alaska Magazine yesterday, I came upon a reference to Russian wood stoves (Pechka) that were commonly used…

Started by James White

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

RSS

Forum Discussions

Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.

Started by Brent Shapiro in General Forum. Last reply by Mike Pagozalski 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

What made this chimney fall down?

Started by Eric Kjelshus in General Forum. Last reply by Eric Kjelshus Jun 15. 5 Replies

Studies on Home Energy Audit Energy Savings Potential?

Started by Julie Saporito in General Forum. Last reply by Danielle Sass Byrnett Jun 15. 5 Replies

Latest Activity

Mike Pagozalski replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"I would strongly recommend having an actual licensed electrician come out evaluate the entire…"
2 hours ago
Green ID posted blog posts
yesterday
Brad Cook replied to Brent Shapiro's discussion Investigating 3257KWH monthly usage issue.
"Jason's suggestion my be a quick way to isolate the high load, IF you have an old style meter…"
yesterday
Home Energy Magazine's blog post was featured

The Results Are In: These Are The Most Energy-Efficient Utilities in the US

Our first-ever scorecard of US utilities, released today, reveals striking regional differences and…See More
Friday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service