General Forum (893)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grace and Corbett 2016 Home Performance Tour - Proof is Possible!

Read more: http://bit.ly/1NUjeSM.  Grace and Corbett Lunsford have a unique and great idea – to create a 16-city Proof is Possible U.S. tou…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Stephanie Perry

Energy Auditors in Connecticut

The Non-Profit Energy Foundation seeks commercial-grade energy auditors in Connecticut. We have an immediate need for identifying and devel…

Started by Gene Guilford

0 Oct 22, 2015

Cellulose insulation is not all the same

I have been a big fan of National Fiber's Cel-pak cellulose since about 2008. Located in Belchertown, Massachusetts, National Fiber made on…

Started by Brad Cook

0 Oct 19, 2015

I am searching for study material

Greetings everyone,     I will be taking the AC /heat pump BPI class in November and I am in search for study material to prepared me for…

Started by Luis Hernandez

11 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Luis Hernandez

Home Performance Diagnostics Roadshow: the Proof Is Possible Tour!

Fellow building performance professionals: We're tired of waiting for the energy programs, codes, governments, utilities, and big corpora…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Oct 19, 2015

Solar Decathlon 2015

Are you following the Solar Decathlon competition this week? The U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon challenges collegiate teams to…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

Insulation machine preferences

I'm in the market for a new insulation machine and am unhappy with my existing plug in machine because it's broken down too many times in t…

Started by David Byrnes

2 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel

BPI Releases Revised Recertification Requirements for Home Energy Professional Certifications

Read more: http://bit.ly/1RhYiDm. BPI recently modified its recertification requirements for the advanced Home Energy Professional (HEP) ce…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

2 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Quinn Korzeniecki

Thoughts on energy startup's new propane smart meter

Hello, I wanted to introduce you all to a new energy startup I am working with called Tank Utility. We have developed a WiFi-connected sma…

Started by Ethan Bukowiec

5 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Jenna Popanova

Smoke Puffer stick

Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy to use and rugged smoke puffer stick? Prefer not to have to mix chemicals for each use. I used…

Started by John Carton

4 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Colin Genge

RSS

Take Our Poll!

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Joe Crisara posted a blog post

Give Your False Assumptions a Knockout Punch

By Derek LauberWe face seemingly unlimited obstacles when trying to manage and grow our…See More
1 hour ago
Profile IconJoe Crisara, Earth Advantage, Sydney G. Roberts and 6 more joined Home Energy Pros
1 hour ago
Jonny Fisher added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Minneapolis Blower Doors and Duct Blaster for sale

I have two Minneapolis Blower Doors + DG 700, duct blaster with manometer and some other…See More
1 hour ago
Jonny Fisher replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have two Minneapolis blower doors with DG 700.  I also have some other used equipment if you…"
1 hour ago
Nolan Walker replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Hi Hamed, I have an extra Minneapolis blower door system - nolanwalker@gmail.com for more…"
2 hours ago
Mike Burton replied to Hamed Ghanbari's discussion Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700 in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"I have a Minneapolis Bloor Door + DG700 I am wanting to sell. Please contact me at…"
5 hours ago
Hamed Ghanbari added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Need a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700

Looking to buy a Minneapolis Blower Door + DG 700, any assistant would be greatly appreciated.…See More
5 hours ago
Sandra K. Adomatis, SRA posted a status
"See my latest blog on "Appraiser Competency-The Simple Version" https://adomatis.wordpress.com/"
5 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service