General Forum (951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out! It's fun AND it's educational! http://www.…

Started by Kim Tanner

3 May 5
Reply by Matt Thornberry

Cooling effect from solar panels

Is there any hard data out there or any personal experience about reduced cooling load as a result of solar panels installed on a south fac…

Started by Tim Kendzia

15 May 5
Reply by Steve Leombruno

Poll: Where do you go for information on home performance?

Take our latest poll: Where do you go for information on home performance? Feel free to discuss this topic in the comments below.

Started by Diane Chojnowski

4 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

Call for Proposals - Green Building Online Training

HeatSpring is currently seeking proposals for green building trainings that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by research an…

Started by Gabrielle Rossetti

1 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

20-City Proof is Possible Tour Coming to a City Near You!

Do you want proof that your or your customer's home could perform more efficiently and comfortably? Well, Grace and Corbett Lunsford's 201…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 Apr 27
Reply by Edward Ryan

Do You Install New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in a home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows. The…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

0 Apr 20

What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

You have your home full of water because of some water damage you can't get into your house and then what would be your first action ? What…

Started by Anna

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Scheduling Software Recommendations?

Hi All, Up to now we have been using Google Calendar for our scheduling needs, but our business is growing and we are adding services. The…

Started by Steve White

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Airflow "through" a building or "beneath" the exterior cladding

As a licensed home inspector in the southeast, I have observed residential structures (typically 15 - 25 years old) clad with vinyl lap sid…

Started by Dave Hahn

3 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Mallard

What is the best energy auditing software?

Hi:   I have been using TREAT software to do my energy auditing reports. While this software is a powerful tool, its seems that it is desig…

Started by Kevin Eigel

18 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Meyer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

George Matthews replied to George Matthews's discussion Shortridge 8400 Flowhood for A/C airflow testing in the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
"Here are the pics of the flowhood and airdata manometer"
yesterday
Sarah Holloway posted a photo
yesterday
Joe Urycki added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

TEC blower door and UEI combustion analyzer for sale

For sale is one used TEC Minneapolis blower door system: Includes model 3 fan with rings A and B,…See More
yesterday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"The Nay side is well represented with the links already posted. I presented a neutral side, with…"
yesterday
Ray Lehman replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"Hey John, Thanks for the information.  Very good empirical data. While I agree that running…"
Friday
John Nicholas replied to Kevin Emerson's discussion Studies re: radon mitigation and energy efficiency
"I have no links, just some anecdotal evidence. I had several Blower Door Tests done on my own home.…"
Friday
Chris Laumer-Giddens commented on Chris Laumer-Giddens's blog post Raising the BARrier in North Carolina Mountain Home, Air Tight Ceiling
"@Joe Nagan, We have found this technique to be WAY simpler and A LOT less labor than making a…"
Thursday
Judy Rachel replied to Blake Shurtz's discussion Testing spillage on induced draft furnace?
"I hope the attached picture is clear enough for you to see.  As the caption on the picture…"
Thursday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service