General Forum (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP - AIR SEALING a Continuous Stone Interior/ Exterior Wall

I just recently audited a home that had a blower door number of 11,684 CFM50 and/or 11.81 ACH50. And of course one of the main a…

Started by Jonathan Bluey

16 Mar 17
Reply by Mick Lane

BPI Introduces the Healthy Home Evaluator Credential

This spring, BPI will introduce the Healthy Home Evaluator (HHE) credential, created in conjunction with the Green & Healthy Homes Init…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

5 Mar 16
Reply by David Eggleton

Tour of home performance training center

Corbett Lunsford visited Michael Dunsieth's Green Jobs Training Center. Check out the video tour!

Started by Diane Chojnowski

1 Mar 15
Reply by Rich Manning

Home Energy's March/April 2016 issue is live!

Home Energy's Jan/Feb issue is now live on www.homeenergy.org.  Contents of this issue include:  Editorial: Free Electricity Features A Pas…

Started by Home Energy Magazine

0 Mar 10

Polls

We want to hear from you! We'll be posting a series of polls about home performance, the industry and the community. Take our polls!  And…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

4 Mar 9
Reply by Colin Genge

Zehnder North America seeks qualified QA agents

Hello Energy Pro’s. On behalf of Zehnder North America, I would like to put out a request for 3rd party QA/commissioning agents acr…

Started by Gary Baggett

0 Mar 4

Has Lead Based Paint ever stopped you on an energy upgrade?

In the process of determining all the different things that a home energy rater suggests to a homeowner, if an LBP issue arises, is this a…

Started by Hal Skinner

4 Mar 3
Reply by Jan Stensland

Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!

Remodeling of our 100+ year old house (in southern Wisconsin) is proceeding well, including the new superinsulated sidewall assembly. We ad…

Started by Don Hynek

17 Mar 1
Reply by Don Hynek

Vermiculite in the fireplace

As an energy auditor I occasionally see vermiculite in the gas fireplaces. Does anyone know if any of the vermiculite they use(d) for firep…

Started by Jack Baikoff

13 Feb 29
Reply by Brian Robinson

Call for Nominations: BPI Tony Woods Award and Hall of Fame

Do you know an influential person in the ‪‎home performance‬ industry? Nominations are open now through March 4, 2016 for the 2016 Tony Woo…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Feb 24

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Derrick Koehn commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Facebook Pages
6 hours ago
Derrick Koehn joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Facebook Pages

Does your company or organization have a Facebook Page?This group is for pros who have facebook…See More
6 hours ago
Derrick Koehn posted a video

Tips on Wood Preparation & Use - Heatmaster SS G-Series

A few tips to get the most energy out of your wood using an outdoor wood stove. http://www.pineviewwoodstoves.com http://www.heatmasterss.com
6 hours ago
Paul Raymer posted a blog post

Zonal Pressure Puzzle

I have a wonderful little (16 x 14 x 8) test cabin at Bristol Community College in Fall River, MA. …See More
13 hours ago
Sarah Holloway posted a blog post

Play Game of Homes, by EnergyLogic, Inc.

I'd like to introduce everyone to Game of Homes, our cutting edge scenario based training tool…See More
15 hours ago
Nate Adams replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Rob, I've bought, borrowed, or been given a number of different monitors. I had an Air Advice…"
19 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker's discussion Indoor Air Quality Monitors and Meters
"Yep, steep price but you will learn a lot. We are hoping these new devices that homeowners can own…"
19 hours ago
tedkidd replied to Luis Hernandez's discussion ERV Configuration
"We don't recommend ERV's anymore. If you are in a green grass climate ventilating…"
20 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service