General Forum (753)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inexpensive CRM Software for Energy Auditing & Sales

I am looking for feedback on any CRM software you may be using or familiar with that offer features which can be used to capture energy aud…

Started by Jose Macho

14 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Craig Bird

Insulating flat roof with 7" cavity with roof tear-off

Hot-dry climate. Roofer removing all sheathing. Insulating from above while cavity is open. Plan for 5.5" open cell foam to the drywall and…

Started by Craig Bird

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Christopher Retzler

Honest Buildings

This seems to be a fairly new thing, a site for showcasing green building/s and projects, designated by address on the map: Honest Building…

Started by Paul Bowman

9 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Paul Bowman

Low-Rise Multifamily Infiltration Data

A couple of weeks ago at the ACI Conference I was afforded the opportunity to present at a Building America Expert Meeting for the discussi…

Started by Chase Counts

13 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Ryan Moore

How to help new energy pros migrate into our new career as fresh students right out of class

Hello, My name is Ronald Stevens I'm a student enrolled in the BPI program at Consumnes River College in Sacramento California. I just pass…

Started by Ronald L. Stevens

13 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

Blower door testing on multi bi-folds

Have anyone performed a blower door test on a new home that has a multi bi-fold door installed on an exterior wall? (As in NanaWall, Lanai…

Started by Armando Cobo

14 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Armando Cobo

Smartgrids, Smartstats, and Variable Peak Pricing

We're on a project installing "smartstats" for customers. I'd like to get some feedback to what other Building Science guys thought about t…

Started by Bob Blanchette

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Tom DelConte

Applied Passive-solar Structural Design

Passive-solar has been known to work well but certain things about our architecture fail the thermodynamic efficiency test and there are re…

Started by Tom Mallard

48 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Bill Bradbury

Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter at #ACI12

Looks like a lot of pros are at ACI National! Follow the ACI National Home Performance Conference on Twitter using #ACI12. Here's what they…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

9 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

CEM Preparation course

The Illinois Green Economy Network (IGEN) is offering a number of FREE courses check out their website. Funded by Utility Companies

Started by randy tolowski

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Jim Peck

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Diane Chojnowski replied to Jennifer Luitwieler's discussion Google+//Will it SAVE THE WORLD? in the group Social Media and Energy Efficiency
"How to delete extra google+ pages. "
2 hours ago
Joshua Moore replied to Jennifer Luitwieler's discussion Google+//Will it SAVE THE WORLD? in the group Social Media and Energy Efficiency
"Good to hear we're not alone. I think it was such a headache for us that we shelved dealing…"
6 hours ago
Everblue replied to Jennifer Luitwieler's discussion Google+//Will it SAVE THE WORLD? in the group Social Media and Energy Efficiency
"Hey Joshua, we've had the same problem with YouTube and Google+. It is infuriating! In fact,…"
7 hours ago
ichko Ichko Rachev is now a member of Home Energy Pros
7 hours ago
Marie Fuentes posted events
8 hours ago
Bud Poll replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"I can't think of any test I've ever taken where I wasn't able to determine what I…"
yesterday
jerry gentile replied to Chad Mcaulife's discussion BPI QCI Cert.
"you are spot on my friend-- during the exam I said this is ridiculous--- I have bpi certs for…"
yesterday
Eric Kjelshus commented on Jeremy Begley's blog post The Home Envelope : Does it Really Matter in a Heat Loss Caculation
"IT all matters,  I lot of sealing,  A lot of air barrier.  A lot of "R" A…"
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service