General Forum (913)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I never had anything good to say about crappy LED Retrofits....

Here is why-- I can speak about 3 instances where manufacturers of LED retrofits have had  faulty stuff recalled - the latest Lighting Scie…

Started by Dennis McCarthy

1 Mar 24, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Free Energy Audit Sales Flyer / Brochures

copy and paste this for your web browser  http://www.marylandenergyauditor.com/home-energy-audit-brochures.html

Started by Damien Herold

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Damien Herold

BPI's Home Performance-Related Data Standards Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-2100-S-2013: Standard for Home Performance-Related Data…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Mar 12, 2013

BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

Today BPI announced a new certification renewal policy that recognizes the work experience of BPI certified professionals. The new policy e…

Started by Mike Kandel

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

Hi - Has anyone heard or or used Advanced Energy Panels (http://www.advancedenergypanels.com)?  I wanted to see what others thought of this…

Started by Kari Riedel

34 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by David D'Arpino

The Government is looking for public comment on Green Building Certification Systems

If there was anything that was relevant to what brought us all here to rant and rave and sometimes learn this would be it. I heard a guy sa…

Started by William H Nickerson

0 Mar 6, 2013

What is COSTCO doing?

Does anyone else just see a lawsuit when they watch this video? http://www.trustedhomeservices.com/eshield/video.asp

Started by Craig Bird

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

Which Hydronic Air Handler

We are about to add hydronic air handlers to our options due to low BTU needs in California.  First Company is the only one that I have any…

Started by Rich Johnson

8 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jack Lance

If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

hi, how would you answer this question? it can be difficult in any industry to come up with 30 second commercial for your business. However…

Started by Noah Glatfelter

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

Can you solve this month's stumper?

Here is your chance! Thanks to Bo Jespersen, President of The Breathable Home in Manchester, Maine for contributing February's home perform…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Feb 21, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Joseph Frederick added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower door Equipment for sale

Minneapolis Blower Door model 700, DG with cruise control. Hoses and manuals, door frame. Used once…See More
2 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"For my particular application the heat pump heater would be integral to the tank and thus be…"
4 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"What climate zone are you in?  Where would the hot water heater be set?  Northern…"
6 hours ago
Larry Weingarten replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Hello:  Looking for solid numbers,you might want to search "Martin Holladay solar thermal…"
6 hours ago
Profile IconGabriel Lieb, Beth Neri and Aaron Beck joined Home Energy Pros
6 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out!…See More
8 hours ago
Beth Neri liked John Gillis's discussion Tamarack Technologies Introduces First Intelligent Whole House Fan
8 hours ago
Steven Lefler replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan, I build "Net Zero" modular homes. I was given this company as a possible solution…"
8 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service