General Forum (927)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microbial Ecosystems

Hello All, Came upon this interview just this morning and although the research discussed was done in a university office building and a h…

Started by Steve Waclo

0 Jun 3, 2013

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG can be found at: DOE Energy Saver Blog . Please watch for my posts there! Thank you, t

Started by Tom DelConte

0 May 30, 2013

Change is Hard—How Do You Get People to Accept It?

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profiles/blogs/change-is-hard-how-do-you-get-people-to-accept-it?xg_source=activity

Started by Jim Gunshinan

0 May 28, 2013

Disasters & sustainable energy

Housing in the U.S. is a major focal point for both sustainability and disaster management. It was estimated that the 2005 Hurricane Katrin…

Started by J.C. Martel

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

This is a link to a recent article from a leading energy marketing firm that discusses a multi-year decline in energy-saving improvements:…

Started by Jose Macho

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

Hot Upper Stories

Hello Pros! I had a very nice chat with a client the other day. He and his wife have dealt with a "too hot upper story" (in their 1970s s…

Started by Patrick Michaelyan

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

White Box Technologies launches Web-based weather data for building energy simulations

White Box Technologies is pleased to announce under agreement with ASHRAE the launch of WBT Weather Data for Energy Calculations, a web sit…

Started by Joe Huang

0 May 21, 2013

For Sale Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan

I have a Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan and accessories for sale. Below I will list everything that comes with th…

Started by Brandon Hassell

0 May 15, 2013

ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

From the desk of George Kopf, Training & Employment Manager at Rising Sun Energy Center, Berkeley CA: If you were relieved when BPI ann…

Started by George Kopf

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

While reading an article in the Alaska Magazine yesterday, I came upon a reference to Russian wood stoves (Pechka) that were commonly used…

Started by James White

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Therma-HEXX posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted photos
5 hours ago
Jeffrey Anthony posted a discussion

9 Blower Door Frames, 9 Shrouds, and 11 Fans, and 8 Fan Controllers For Sale

We are clearing out some of our redundant inventory. All items are from The Energy Conservatory.9…See More
7 hours ago
Quinn Korzeniecki posted a discussion

Five Retrotec Products Added to BPI Product List

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) has recognized five new products in its Product…See More
8 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

New York energy policy & North American Passive House Network Conference

New York is increasing its energy standards and is investigating the possibility of implementing the Passive House Standard for new construction and retrofit projects. Interviewee: Ken Levenson, with NY Passive House Assoc and 475.
8 hours ago
Profile IconRichard Hale, Joseph Schulman, Carol W and 1 more joined Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
miguel pace posted a blog post

Choosing the right Cooling Tower Fan

The cooling towers are often found in industries and manufacturing units, which are basically the…See More
12 hours ago
John Nicholas commented on John Nicholas's blog post Indoor Air - How do you measure if it is Healthy?
"Tom,   Here it is!"
18 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service