General Forum (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Must-Haves for any Energy Audit Report

Alright, I think we've all seen enough confusing, unreadable reports (and written some).  Let's talk about the messaging more!  Here's my s…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Jun 7, 2013

Summer's Finally Here!

What to do this summer: Extend Your Living Space onto the patio or deck. Make additions which increase comfort & reduce energy costs. A…

Started by Tom DelConte

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Tom DelConte

Alex Laskey: How behavioral science can lower your energy bill

What's a proven way to lower your energy costs? Would you believe: learning what your neighbor pays? Alex Laskey from OPower shows how a qu…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Jun 6, 2013

Microbial Ecosystems

Hello All, Came upon this interview just this morning and although the research discussed was done in a university office building and a h…

Started by Steve Waclo

0 Jun 3, 2013

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG

DOE ENERGY SAVER BLOG can be found at: DOE Energy Saver Blog . Please watch for my posts there! Thank you, t

Started by Tom DelConte

0 May 30, 2013

Change is Hard—How Do You Get People to Accept It?

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/profiles/blogs/change-is-hard-how-do-you-get-people-to-accept-it?xg_source=activity

Started by Jim Gunshinan

0 May 28, 2013

Disasters & sustainable energy

Housing in the U.S. is a major focal point for both sustainability and disaster management. It was estimated that the 2005 Hurricane Katrin…

Started by J.C. Martel

17 May 26, 2013
Reply by Evan Mills

Why Are Energy-Saving Home Inprovements Down??

This is a link to a recent article from a leading energy marketing firm that discusses a multi-year decline in energy-saving improvements:…

Started by Jose Macho

23 May 24, 2013
Reply by David Eggleton

Hot Upper Stories

Hello Pros! I had a very nice chat with a client the other day. He and his wife have dealt with a "too hot upper story" (in their 1970s s…

Started by Patrick Michaelyan

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

White Box Technologies launches Web-based weather data for building energy simulations

White Box Technologies is pleased to announce under agreement with ASHRAE the launch of WBT Weather Data for Energy Calculations, a web sit…

Started by Joe Huang

0 May 21, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
yesterday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service