General Forum (894)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Upper Stories

Hello Pros! I had a very nice chat with a client the other day. He and his wife have dealt with a "too hot upper story" (in their 1970s s…

Started by Patrick Michaelyan

17 May 23, 2013
Reply by Stan Kuhn

White Box Technologies launches Web-based weather data for building energy simulations

White Box Technologies is pleased to announce under agreement with ASHRAE the launch of WBT Weather Data for Energy Calculations, a web sit…

Started by Joe Huang

0 May 21, 2013

For Sale Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan

I have a Flir Thermal Imaging Camera and Retrotec blower door fan and accessories for sale. Below I will list everything that comes with th…

Started by Brandon Hassell

0 May 15, 2013

ASHRAE 62.2.2010 and the $20 app

From the desk of George Kopf, Training & Employment Manager at Rising Sun Energy Center, Berkeley CA: If you were relieved when BPI ann…

Started by George Kopf

35 May 10, 2013
Reply by Jim Peck

Russian Wood Stoves (Masonry Stoves)

While reading an article in the Alaska Magazine yesterday, I came upon a reference to Russian wood stoves (Pechka) that were commonly used…

Started by James White

33 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jeena Smith

John Tooley of Advanced Energy Receives BPI's 2013 Tony Woods Award for Excellence in Advancing the Home Performance Industry

Joe Kuonen, Michael Blasnik and Rick Chitwood inducted into Building Performance Industry Hall of Fame  Denver, Colorado, May 1, 2013 - To…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

ASHRAE 62.2-2013 released

Okay, so has anyone had time to scrutinize the just-released ASHRAE 62.2-2013 standard?  How different is it from Addendum r? I see it has…

Started by Dale Sherman

5 May 8, 2013
Reply by Rick Karg

Why is this picture important in understanding moisture in buildings?

I never tied it together

Started by randy tolowski

9 May 3, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Call for presenters...Illinois Better Buildings: Better Business Conference

December 10-11, 2013 near Chicago O’Hare Stay up-to-date on residential, multifamily and small commercial building best practices, expand y…

Started by Anna Svensson

0 May 1, 2013

BPI Announces Release of 2012 Annual Report

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) announces the release of its 2012 Annual Report, detailing a year of productive work leading…

Started by Mike Kandel

1 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Joe Romero

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

JC NATALE posted photos
22 minutes ago
Mike Burton replied to Amos Dunham's discussion ISO blower door or other equipment
"Are you still looking?  I have rarely used Minneapolis Blower Door and Duct Blaster Systems I…"
7 hours ago
Jonny Fisher posted a discussion

Used energy equipment for sale (blower door, duct blaster

I've got some used equipment that I need to sell. Let me know if you are interested in any of the…See More
14 hours ago
Joe Quiroz Jr. liked Don Hynek's discussion Superinsulation retrofit is Complete!
19 hours ago
Mick Lane replied to Rob Buchanan's discussion High-use headscratcher
"The geothermal heat pump is the most likely culprit.  The heat pump doesn't make heat it…"
19 hours ago
Mick Lane is now a member of Home Energy Pros
yesterday
Empower Efficiency added 2 discussions to the group Job Board
yesterday
Tom White's video was featured

A net-zero builders formula for insulating a super energy efficient home

Here is Peter Amerongen's formula for insulating a super energy efficient home.
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service