General Forum (856)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI's Home Performance-Related Data Standards Released for Public Comment

The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) is pleased to announce that its BPI-2100-S-2013: Standard for Home Performance-Related Data…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Mar 12, 2013

BPI Introduces New Renewal Policy for Certified Home Performance Professionals

Today BPI announced a new certification renewal policy that recognizes the work experience of BPI certified professionals. The new policy e…

Started by Mike Kandel

15 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Robert vanCreveld

Any feedback on Advanced Energy Panels (window insulation panels)?

Hi - Has anyone heard or or used Advanced Energy Panels (  I wanted to see what others thought of this…

Started by Kari Riedel

34 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by David D'Arpino

The Government is looking for public comment on Green Building Certification Systems

If there was anything that was relevant to what brought us all here to rant and rave and sometimes learn this would be it. I heard a guy sa…

Started by William H Nickerson

0 Mar 6, 2013

What is COSTCO doing?

Does anyone else just see a lawsuit when they watch this video?

Started by Craig Bird

31 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Jerry Lahr

Which Hydronic Air Handler

We are about to add hydronic air handlers to our options due to low BTU needs in California.  First Company is the only one that I have any…

Started by Rich Johnson

8 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Jack Lance

If you had 30 seconds to tell a homeowner what your company does, how would it go?

hi, how would you answer this question? it can be difficult in any industry to come up with 30 second commercial for your business. However…

Started by Noah Glatfelter

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Dennis McCarthy

Can you solve this month's stumper?

Here is your chance! Thanks to Bo Jespersen, President of The Breathable Home in Manchester, Maine for contributing February's home perform…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Feb 21, 2013

How Do You Market Your Energy Auditing Co?

Hi,  My name is Noah and I am new to both this site and energy auditing and retrofitting.This group seems great, and I was just wondering…

Started by Noah Glatfelter

15 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ira Eisenstein

condensation in attic

visited attic of a house built in 1972 in columbus ohio.  problem is condensation and frost on underside of roof sheathing in attic.  air t…

Started by Dwayne M Petko

24 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Joseph Novella

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.  Home Energy Pros is sponsored by the Better Buildings Residential Network.

Latest Activity

Bud Poll replied to John Carton's discussion Smoke Puffer stick
"Hi John, I recently purchased some used equipment and they included their smoke-pen.  I had…"
15 hours ago
Ryan Puckett is now a member of Home Energy Pros
Mary Desilva posted a blog post

Why Do You Need Wet Basement Waterproofing Before It Is Too Late?

The thought of establishment repair is sufficient to make most property holders alarm, however how…See More
John Carton posted a discussion

Smoke Puffer stick

Does anyone have any suggestions for an easy to use and rugged smoke puffer stick?Prefer not to…See More
Profile IconJesse, Daniel and John Carton joined Home Energy Pros
John Kaye commented on Diane Chojnowski's group Home Energy Pros on Twitter
"Happy Halloween Home Energy Pros tweet me"
John Kaye joined Diane Chojnowski's group

Home Energy Pros on Twitter

We've created a twitter list of members of Home Energy Pros who tweet!See More
EnergyLogic Academy posted blog posts

© 2015   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service