General Forum (936)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Install New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in a home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows. The…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

0 Apr 20

What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

You have your home full of water because of some water damage you can't get into your house and then what would be your first action ? What…

Started by Anna

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Scheduling Software Recommendations?

Hi All, Up to now we have been using Google Calendar for our scheduling needs, but our business is growing and we are adding services. The…

Started by Steve White

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Airflow "through" a building or "beneath" the exterior cladding

As a licensed home inspector in the southeast, I have observed residential structures (typically 15 - 25 years old) clad with vinyl lap sid…

Started by Dave Hahn

3 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Mallard

What is the best energy auditing software?

Hi:   I have been using TREAT software to do my energy auditing reports. While this software is a powerful tool, its seems that it is desig…

Started by Kevin Eigel

18 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Meyer

Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative (GHHI) Receives BPI's 2016 Tony Woods Award

On Tuesday, the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) honored Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative by naming he…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Apr 7

Please beta-test this game for me

Hi everyone, I have a National Science Foundation grant to develop and trial building science games. One of the games that my partners (The…

Started by Amanda Hatherly

12 Apr 5
Reply by Jaime D. Gomez

LED use in the summer

As  the use of LED lighting becomes typical or commonplace there are a few benefits that apply to their use during the hot summer months; B…

Started by Dennis McCarthy

5 Apr 1
Reply by Twinkle Rai

Home Energy Pros twitter feed

We're excited to add a cool new feature to Home Energy Pros. Are you on Twitter? We have a twitter list of over 400 Home Energy Pros who tw…

Started by Diane Chojnowski

1 Mar 25
Reply by Diane Chojnowski

The Northeast Biomass Heating Expo is Only 7 Days Away!

The Northeast Biomass Heating Expo (NEBHx) is the premier biomass heating and cooling industry event, coming to Burlington, VT on March 30…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Mar 23

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Evan Mills's blog post was featured

Looking Back and Looking Forward: Home Energy Pros at 5 and 5000

Over the past five years, the Home Energy Pros social network has grown from a twinkle in our eyes…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconJACK and Noah Ray Sanders joined Home Energy Pros
3 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

News & Announcements

Share your news and announcements with the community in this group.To post news or an announcement,…See More
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined Tom White's group
Thumbnail

Weatherization

Share your concerns and successes as a weatherization professional, or information for this…See More
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined allen p tanner's group
Thumbnail

Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase

Discuss the pros and cons of the equipment you are interested in prior to purchase. Post equipment…See More
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Marketing Energy Efficiency

Sharing ideas, tools and examples of promoting energy efficiency to consumersSee More
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined A. Tamasin Sterner's group
Thumbnail

Dear Occupant:

What conditions were present when a customer had an Aha moment?  What made the communication…See More
4 hours ago
Eve Dunham joined James Sayers's group
Thumbnail

Social Media and Energy Efficiency

Tell us how you reach customers, contractors and others using online social media.See More
4 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service