General Forum (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Upcoming TEC webinar

Join Frank Spevak, TEC Sales and Marketing Manager, as he demonstrates the power and versatility of using the TEC WiFi Link and the iTEC-70…

Started by Kim Tanner

0 Sep 27, 2013

BPI Earns ANSI ISO 17024 Accreditation for Advanced HEP Certifications

BPI's four new Home Energy Professional Certifications have earned ANSI's ISO 17024 accreditation, and have become the only credentials ava…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 27, 2013

What is wrong with the Residential Energy Efficiency industry (and how to fix it)

Howdy Home Energy Pros, Over the course of the last 5 years, I have seen a lot happen within the Residential Energy Efficiency industry. Wh…

Started by George Kopf

0 Sep 24, 2013

ASHRAE 62.2-2013 in an Easy-to-Use Method!

http://homeenergypros.lbl.gov/video/ashrae-62-2-2013-easy-peasy-ventilation-calculation-with-corbett Here you go, dudes: 7.5 cfm per person…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

3 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Todd Hoener

Aeroseal duct Sealant

Does anyone have experience or an opinion on Aeroseal duct leakage sealing system?

Started by Ed Ballard

10 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Luis Hernandez

What About DIY Geothermal Heat Exchangers for Heat Pumps?

Many of our pros here are also DIY experts. You may have done or plan to do some geothermal projects. Do you favor a contractor or you…

Started by Perry Ning

2 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Perry Ning

Consumer Reports recommends BPI credentialed contractors!

In their latest issue, which hits newsstands this October, Consumer Reports unequivocally recommends BPI certified contractors as the profe…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 10, 2013

Check it out! The video every HVAC contractor should see.

Here’s an inside look at incorporating home performance into your HVAC business from two of the industry's leading contractors. Learn how s…

Started by Mike Kandel

0 Sep 3, 2013

Know Your House Facts

Faced with Home Manager retirement, what should a homeowner do? Know your House Facts.  By design, “Variable Air Volume” is the foundation…

Started by Gary LaForge

4 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Bob Blanchette

How Do We Make Energy Efficiency Sexy, or at Least Interesting?

I was reading my local newspaper and a photo showing a man and his electric bill caught my attention. His electric bill was more than $7,00…

Started by Jim Gunshinan

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Dennis Heidner

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
17 hours ago
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday
Crosbey Archery replied to Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units?? in the group Multifamily Buildings
"second-floor (and higher) units without humping a ladder all the way around the building is a very…"
Saturday
Colin Genge posted events
Friday
Profile IconJon Turnbaugh, Lights N More and John Kamas joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Amber Vignieri posted a blog post

Relay Network Targets Multifamily Housing Upgrades Nationwide

Affordable apartment buildings are home to more than 10 million American households, making them a…See More
Friday
Tom White's video was featured

Robby Schwarz on Builder Collaboration

Hear Robby Schwarz, of EnergyLogic discuss the value Owens Corning brings to Thrive Home Builders.
Friday
Crosbey Archery liked Don Hynek's discussion Testing "Magic Pak" units??
Friday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service