General Forum (998)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Energy auditing as a stand-alone business model

Most, if not all, energy auditors that I come across in the real estate world have an energy auditing company that that is also a home perf…

Started by Rob Madden

18 Apr 7
Reply by Michael Dunseith

ACEEE/CEE Market Transformation Symposium Highlights

Check out highlights of ACEEE/CEE National Symposium on Market Transformation on Twitter at #MT17DC http://ht.ly/ETCw30ay6G8

Started by Diane Chojnowski

0 Apr 4

Be Among the First to View BPI's New Website!

Want to be part of the elite group of individuals that views the new BPI professional website before its launch? Want your input heard befo…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Mar 29

Too many BTU's. Too much horsepower?

I have a 20 year old house with a 2 1/2 ton A/C for the lower floor and a 1 1/2 ton A/C for the upper floor. The 1 1/2 ton condenser went b…

Started by Steve

4 Mar 24
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Strange IR Image

Did an energy assessment today and captured this image of an exterior wall. I believe the wall is framed, with sheet rock and a brick faca…

Started by Larry Nissman

7 Mar 9
Reply by Brad Cook

Major problems which can cause troubles in boilers

Most boilers come with a manufacturer’s warranty. But after a few years, we experience some common boiler problems. Such problems can be ad…

Started by Thermodyne Boilers

1 Mar 2
Reply by Brad Cook

How do you define and guarantee quality?

Proof is possible!  That's the motto and mantra of Corbett and Grace Lunsford, with the Chicago-based Building Performance Workshop. They a…

Started by Tom White

9 Feb 28
Reply by Joseph Bailey

BPI Supports Strong Consumer Protection in Residential PACE Financing Programs

Since 2009, more than 100,000 homeowners have made energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements to their homes through residential P…

0 Feb 10

Hero Pace Program?

Does anyone know if North Carolina is considering this type of financing or if it has been discussed?

Started by Horace Douglas Hunt, Jr.

5 Feb 9
Reply by Ryan Miller

BPI February Newsletter & New Logos

Home performance and love are in the air! BPI's February edition of its Performance Matters e-Newsletter is now available. This month digs…

0 Feb 9

RSS

Forum Discussions

When is it too windy to use blower door?

Started by Brandon Walton in General Forum. Last reply by Kent Browning on Friday. 10 Replies

Electro Magnetic Fields (EMF)

Started by Barry L NewDelman in General Forum. Last reply by Arnie Katz on Thursday. 2 Replies

Affordable Housing Funding

Started by SUZETT MOFFITT in General Forum. Last reply by Diane Chojnowski on Wednesday. 4 Replies

Latest Activity

Laurie DiDonato updated an event

Hybrid HERS Rater Training September 2017 (NH) at Online/ Classroom in Manchester, NH

September 11, 2017 at 9am to October 6, 2017 at 5pm
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Register by August 15th and get $200 off!This training has been approved by…See More
11 hours ago
Profile IconEmily Rhea, Spray-on Foam and Keith Flores joined Home Energy Pros
Friday
Kent Browning replied to Brandon Walton's discussion When is it too windy to use blower door?
"I found this post thru a Google search. I was already a member and have posted a few times. I am a…"
Friday
Home Energy Magazine's video was featured

2017 U.S. Department of Energy Race to Zero Student Design Competition

The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Race to Zero Student Design Competition (Race to Zero) inspires collegiate students to become the next generation of buil...
Friday

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service