General Forum (920)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cooling effect from solar panels

Is there any hard data out there or any personal experience about reduced cooling load as a result of solar panels installed on a south fac…

Started by Tim Kendzia

15 May 5
Reply by Steve Leombruno

Poll: Where do you go for information on home performance?

Take our latest poll: Where do you go for information on home performance? Feel free to discuss this topic in the comments below.

Started by Diane Chojnowski

4 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

Call for Proposals - Green Building Online Training

HeatSpring is currently seeking proposals for green building trainings that reflect the best thinking in the field, informed by research an…

Started by Gabrielle Rossetti

1 May 5
Reply by Rich Manning

20-City Proof is Possible Tour Coming to a City Near You!

Do you want proof that your or your customer's home could perform more efficiently and comfortably? Well, Grace and Corbett Lunsford's 201…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 Apr 27
Reply by Edward Ryan

Do You Install New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in a home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows. The…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

0 Apr 20

What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

You have your home full of water because of some water damage you can't get into your house and then what would be your first action ? What…

Started by Anna

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Scheduling Software Recommendations?

Hi All, Up to now we have been using Google Calendar for our scheduling needs, but our business is growing and we are adding services. The…

Started by Steve White

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Airflow "through" a building or "beneath" the exterior cladding

As a licensed home inspector in the southeast, I have observed residential structures (typically 15 - 25 years old) clad with vinyl lap sid…

Started by Dave Hahn

3 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Mallard

What is the best energy auditing software?

Hi:   I have been using TREAT software to do my energy auditing reports. While this software is a powerful tool, its seems that it is desig…

Started by Kevin Eigel

18 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Meyer

Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative (GHHI) Receives BPI's 2016 Tony Woods Award

On Tuesday, the Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) honored Ruth Ann Norton of the Green & Healthy Homes Initiative by naming he…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

0 Apr 7

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Chris Heenan replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I wish this forum had thumbs up buttons."
7 hours ago
Russ Eisenberg replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"I like a 2 prong approach.  Refer someone and the referrer gets $X and the referral gets $x…"
8 hours ago
Brian Toll replied to Dale Hoffmeyer's discussion Friends and Family Referral Marketing
"We get a handful of audit referrals each month by offering a $25 bounty to our customers through…"
8 hours ago
Tom White's video was featured

Hayward Healthy Home Principles and Products

Bill Hayward discusses the principles that were used to build the first Hayward Healthy Home and how the products were evaluated for toxicity before they wer...
9 hours ago
jackie harsha is now a member of Home Energy Pros
9 hours ago
Diane Chojnowski replied to Jan Green's discussion Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert
"Jan, please post your slide deck or presentation here. We'd love to see it!"
9 hours ago
Jan Green posted a discussion

Retrofitting a 1979 Home to NAHB Silver or Gold - Pending Cert

I'm excited to be the lone speaker for the last in a series of lectures for the Scottsdale Green…See More
Sunday
Crosbey Archery liked Crosbey Archery's blog post How to improve the air quality in your home ?
Saturday

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service