General Forum (913)

Featured Discussions

Net Zero Energy Hot Water

I'm about to invest in a new hot water heater. I have grid-tie solar and was planning on installing an 80-gallon solar thermal electric hot…

Started by Dan AntonioliLatest Reply

Do You Have New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in your home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows.…

Started by Jorn AabakkenLatest Reply

Cooling effect from solar panels

Is there any hard data out there or any personal experience about reduced cooling load as a result of solar panels installed on a south fac…

Started by Tim KendziaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Net Zero Energy Hot Water

I'm about to invest in a new hot water heater. I have grid-tie solar and was planning on installing an 80-gallon solar thermal electric hot…

Started by Dan Antonioli

6 11 hours ago
Reply by Dennis Heidner

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out! It's fun AND it's educational! http://www.…

Started by Kim Tanner

0 21 hours ago

20-City Proof is Possible Tour Coming to a City Near You!

Do you want proof that your or your customer's home could perform more efficiently and comfortably? Well, Grace and Corbett Lunsford's 201…

Started by Quinn Korzeniecki

1 yesterday
Reply by Edward Ryan

Poll: Where do you go for information on home performance?

Take our latest poll: Where do you go for information on home performance? Feel free to discuss this topic in the comments below.

Started by Diane Chojnowski

3 on Monday
Reply by George Kopf

Do You Have New Windows? CEMAC Needs Your Help!

Did you recently replace the windows in your home? If so, you can help advance research that could reduce the cost of replacement windows.…

Started by Jorn Aabakken

0 Apr 20

What was your first action when you home is full of water ?

You have your home full of water because of some water damage you can't get into your house and then what would be your first action ? What…

Started by Anna

4 Apr 18
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Scheduling Software Recommendations?

Hi All, Up to now we have been using Google Calendar for our scheduling needs, but our business is growing and we are adding services. The…

Started by Steve White

1 Apr 15
Reply by Eric Kjelshus

Airflow "through" a building or "beneath" the exterior cladding

As a licensed home inspector in the southeast, I have observed residential structures (typically 15 - 25 years old) clad with vinyl lap sid…

Started by Dave Hahn

3 Apr 14
Reply by Tom Mallard

What is the best energy auditing software?

Hi:   I have been using TREAT software to do my energy auditing reports. While this software is a powerful tool, its seems that it is desig…

Started by Kevin Eigel

18 Apr 12
Reply by Ben Meyer

Cooling effect from solar panels

Is there any hard data out there or any personal experience about reduced cooling load as a result of solar panels installed on a south fac…

Started by Tim Kendzia

12 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Mallard

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Twitter

Latest Activity

Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Dan, Solar PV and solar H2O work in northern climates...They can still provide the desired goal in…"
11 hours ago
Joseph Frederick added a discussion to the group Energy Auditing Equipment for Sale, Trade or to Purchase
Thumbnail

Blower door Equipment for sale

Minneapolis Blower Door model 700, DG with cruise control. Hoses and manuals, door frame. Used once…See More
14 hours ago
Dan Antonioli replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"For my particular application the heat pump heater would be integral to the tank and thus be…"
17 hours ago
Dennis Heidner replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"What climate zone are you in?  Where would the hot water heater be set?  Northern…"
18 hours ago
Larry Weingarten replied to Dan Antonioli's discussion Net Zero Energy Hot Water
"Hello:  Looking for solid numbers,you might want to search "Martin Holladay solar thermal…"
19 hours ago
Profile IconGabriel Lieb, Beth Neri and Aaron Beck joined Home Energy Pros
19 hours ago
Kim Tanner posted a discussion

Game of Homes

Have you seen the new online game by EnergyLogic, Game of Homes? If not you should check it out!…See More
21 hours ago
Beth Neri liked John Gillis's discussion Tamarack Technologies Introduces First Intelligent Whole House Fan
21 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service