BPI (25)

Featured Discussions

Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

If you haven't seen it already, BPI has some important information posted on their website regarding upcoming changes to BPI certification…

Started by EverblueLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BPI Works with NATE and NORA to Expand Accreditation Options for the HVAC Contractor

Calling all HVAC contractors! BPI is working with NATE and NORA to expand accreditation options for HVAC contracting companies. BPI has es…

Started by Cierra Mooney

2 Jun 23
Reply by Air Track Inc

Which is the valid draft test?

The L-shaped probe grew legs, so this was improvised with a straight metal tube. There seems to be a persistent notion that angling the…

Started by Griffin Hagle

14 Mar 12
Reply by tedkidd

BPI Partners with BBB on Consumer Marketing

BPI is partnering with the Better Business Bureau to educate consumers on home performance energy upgrades. In conjunction with BBB's educa…

Started by Everblue

0 Jan 8

Building Analyst Certification Upgrade

If you haven't seen it already, BPI has some important information posted on their website regarding upcoming changes to BPI certification…

Started by Everblue

8 Jan 3
Reply by tedkidd

New BPI Exam Prep Promises Higher Certification Rate

Guided Self-Study Video Course Helps Home Performance Professionals Worldwide Pass Certification Exams from Building Performance InstituteJ…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

1 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Corbett Lunsford

ONLINE BPI CEU's??

I am looking for feedback on the best, most affordable ways to get CEU'S for my BPI BA certification.  I like the idea of a self-paced onl…

Started by robert post

8 May 16, 2013
Reply by Jeff Huntley

Green Training USA is looking for Certified BPI Trainers and Proctors - Opportunities Nation Wide

Green Training USA is looking for people who are BPI certified to train and proctor students; opportunities are available throughout the Un…

Started by Green Training USA

0 Aug 19, 2012

APT Reports: NEW Home Performance Reporting Software Delivers for Pros

CHICAGO, Aug. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- From the author of this spring's critically acclaimed Home Performance Diagnostics: the Guide to Adv…

Started by Corbett Lunsford

0 Aug 13, 2012

Great company looking for a great BPI certified energy auditor

A,C&R Insulation has been a leader in the Insulation business for over 100 years. Recently we began a Home Performance Division that ha…

Started by Lee Dammon

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Lee Dammon

BPI's March Stump the Chump

The following stumper is presented in BPI's March Performance Matters e-Newsletter   A big thank you goes out to Jamie Clark of ARRONCO Com…

Started by Cierra Mooney

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Cierra Mooney

RSS

Home Energy Pros

Home Energy Pros was founded by the developers of Home Energy Saver Pro (sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy,) and brought to you in partnership with Home Energy magazine.

Latest Activity

Michael Dunseith posted a photo

http://www.prattcenter.net/energy-champions-launch-party

Senator Kevin Parker poses with Pratt Center's Green Jobs Green New York Project Coordinator Elana…
4 hours ago
Michael Dunseith posted a status
4 hours ago
Rob Madden, Solar Home Broker posted a blog post

Phoenix 3rd Quarter Solar Resale Statistics Continue to Impress

Phoenix solar home sales were up during the third quarter of 2014, including the resale of homes…See More
21 hours ago
Everblue posted a status
"Green job alert! Energy Auditor in Baltimore, MD with Advanced Green Home Solutions. Check it out: http://bit.ly/1xhQuXO"
22 hours ago
Chris Clay replied to Isaiah Borel's discussion Blown Cellulose VS Blown Fiberglass in the Attic
"The Cold Climate Housing Research Center in Fairbanks, AK has alot of information about this…"
23 hours ago
Richard L. Sanderson replied to Bud Poll's discussion Inconsistant Local Authority
"Bud: I like the idea of a third party review board. My own experience in local government is that…"
yesterday
Matthew Lutz commented on Kaplan Clean Tech's blog post The Difference Between Home Inspection and Energy Auditing [Infographic]
"I would have to agree with Steve on this.  I am a Certified Energy Manager and have performed…"
yesterday
Matthew Lutz joined Diane Chojnowski's group
Thumbnail

Hall of Shame

In this group, members share an array of images from the field, showing the kinds of issues…See More
yesterday

© 2014   Created by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service