Pure Energy Coach continues to deliver its continuing education programs at its Lancaster training center. This three-day course incorporates classroom lectures, as well as demonstrations with an emphasis on student interaction during lab exercises.
When: November 15 - 17, 2011 (3 days total)
Who Should Attend:
- Energy Auditors and Building Analysts
- Home Performance Contractors and Weatherization Crews
- Remodelers and Home Improvement Contractors
- Code Officials and Home Inspectors
Pre-Requisite: BPI Building Analyst Professional Certification
Optional BPI testing after the course
Bonus: 7.5 BPI CEU's for those who are BPI Certified!
You’ll Learn About:
- Introduction to BPI including using the website: BA and Envelope Professional
- Page by page review of the Standards
- Hands-on all diagnostics, including duct testing
- How to deal with recessed lights
- Measuring flow and leakage associated with air handlers, ductwork and mechanical ventilators
- Prioritizing actions and measures
- Proper insulation installation
- Assessment skills
What makes Pure Energy Coach’s training even more valuable for you?
- We offer personalized mentoring and support after you’ve completed the course
- We deliver a hands-on experience: you get to practice techniques first-hand and get instant feedback