- 4 CleanEdison practice exams
- Pre-course material so you can start studying today
- 1 Day of award-winning live instruction
- CleanEdison Study Guide
- Certificate of Completion
- The Confidence of the CleanEdison Guarantee
- This class will qualify you to take the LEED Green Associate Exam.
Developed by the US Green Building Council, LEED® stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. The LEED rating system is the most distinguished and widely accepted green building certification
. It has gained international recognition in many regions such as Dubai, Chile, Brazil, Italy, India and China.
To fully benefit from these changes, architects, engineers, interior designers, and contractors need to achieve one of the five LEED AP accreditations to demonstrate they are familiar with the LEED certification process
. This requires an understanding of the prerequisites and credits required to achieve the various levels of LEED certification
Need to prepare for the LEED exam? Download our LEED exam prep
, and pass the exam with flying colors.