Looking for a class where you’ll really learn the building science, energy modeling, and pressure testing you need to be a great home energy rater? Energy Vanguard has the class you need!
We know that 5 days isn’t enough time to learn everything you need to know, so we do it in 8. You’ll leave our class with a solid grasp of the fundamentals and ready to make a fast start at getting certified as a HERS rater. Plus, you'll leave the class with your training certificate in hand if you complete all the requirements.
- Dates: 7-16 November 2012 (with weekend off)
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Instructor: Allison A. Bailes III, PhD
- Cost: $1875
Here’s why you want to enroll in our class:
- You’ll master the material quickly because we use teaching methods based on the best research on learning and adult education.
- You get to learn directly from the pros: A PhD physicist who has experience building a high performance home, improving homes, and teaching; an engineer assist in teaching the class.
- You’ll have 3 attempts to pass the national HERS rater test. Almost all of our students do pass!
- You’ll get your training certificate before you leave, instead of having to wait a month or more after the class (assuming you meet the requirements, and most do).
See our article on How to Choose a HERS Rater Class to help you make your decision (http://ow.ly/adH7D).