Register by February 14th and get $150 discount with coupon code: OMAHA
Includes everything you need:
This course provides all the training necessary to challenge the certification exams for the BPI Building Analyst Professional. The course package includes:
• 24-hours of Self-paced e-Learning Modules with a video instructor
(includes RESNET HESP curriculum)
• 90-min Energy Audit Training & Field Exam Prep DVD
• 1-day of Onsite Hands-On Field Training
• The Residential Energy textbook by Krigger and Dorsi
• Course Study Guide with Practice Exam Questions
• The BPI Building Analyst Written Exam
• The BPI Building Analyst Practical Field Exam
Course Topics Include:
• BPI Building Evaluation Standards
• Heat loss and savings calculations
• Step-by-step energy audit & diagnostic procedures:
• Worst-case depressurization test
• Combustion appliance evaluation
• Blower door tests
• Duct leakage evaluation
• Developing and prioritizing a retrofit work scope.
Upon completion, you will be prepared to challenge the BPI Building Analyst written and field examinations with one of our regional BPI Exam Proctors.
Benefits of the Course
Students who complete this training and pass the requisite written and field exams can receive both the BPI Building Analyst Certification AND the RESNET HESP Certification* at the same time. The course objective is to provide you with a detailed understanding of how to perform a thorough building analysis including work scope recommendations and the credentials to qualify your clients for a variety of incentive programs.
Who should attend?
Home inspectors, home repair or construction contractors, HVAC contractors, those interested in a new career
Certification and Exam Fees
The entire package including the online course, the textbook, the study guide, the hands-on diagnostic field training and the BPI BA Written & Field certification exams is only $1500.
Add RESNET HESP Exam & Certification for $250.00.
Home Energy Team Institute Success Guarantee
If you fail to pass your certification exam(s) for any reason, you can retake our course curriculum* at no additional charge until you achieve a passing grade.